Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Shit your Guilds Says

Point of this thread is to post funny/stupid shit people say in your guild while raiding or just general guild banter. Dunno if its allowed but oh well

Our roster had a bunch of girls and most of them had quit in the span of 2 weeks due to irl stuff.

"god damn it another girl quit? this god damn guild is a sausage fest now!"

Clearing trash to oregorger a melee gets targeted he runs right to it and dies instantly.

"I wasnt gonna let no drugged up gerbil mole rat thing run my life!"

Deleted
    Was leveling an alt on the side from 1-100 and one day someone in the leveling guild I was in (with 50+ online members) said something followed with "wrong chat".

First time I've seen green tekst on that character in all those weeks

https://youtu.be/cbuzgsYX6aY?t=7m46s

Our mythic Blackhand kill was interesting

retired, another victim of warlords of draenor

10+ Year Old Account
    We frequently blame our Canadians for Alaska.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

We had some guy join the guild, he was with us for a few weeks, and he was a bit of a numpty, very up his own arse, then suddenly this in guild chat

For all I wasn't keen on him, I thought it was a pretty funny guild quit

We are killing X tonight.

Deleted
    A few drama whores threatened to leave the guild if an old raider came back into the guild.
    One guy names the people who supposedly didn't want him back. This included two players that hadn't been raiding with us for 2-3 months.
    When I asked what say they had in it over other people, the best reason ever came:
    "He's a *insert guildname* veteran."
    Seeing as I had been in that guild for over 6 months through the good and the bad, this just made me rofl.

An all time favorite of mine is "We have the dps", and propz to the classic "We have good healers".

"We can 4 heal this as long and people dont do stupid shit" thats a knee slapper right there for my guild. Oh and we blame the canadians

People in our raid hold their pee in during progression for good luck.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Libretto View Post
    https://youtu.be/cbuzgsYX6aY?t=7m46s

Our mythic Blackhand kill was interesting
    Deserved a like from me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Currently, I am my boss. And despite my complaints to HR, I simply will not stop sexually harassing myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blame Canada ofc

10+ Year Old Account
    Funniest thing that happened to me was back at the end of MoP. A friend from another guild was down a dps for raid and asked if I could fill in. I normally don't like raiding with new ppl, mostly because I'm just shy and don't talk in vent. So we downed the bosses and I topped meters. (cuz I'm the best huntress eva fyi.)

We get to Garrosh and the GM/Raid leader calls for a quick break. I haven't talked in vent the whole time and everyone is calling me a "he" and assumes I'm a dude. Only my friend knows better but he doesn't say anything, and I just go with it. GM has his mic open and goes to the bathroom....The whole raid hears his strong urine stream hitting the toilet for what seemed like eternity, he grunts and then a huge fart to top it off! Everyone laughs. When he realizes everyone could hear him "Ohh damn, I'm glad none of the girls showed up tonight!" He was still quite embarrassed. We kill Garrosh and again I top meters and the GM thanks me for coming and helping out saying I helped the run go smoothly. I smile to myself and hit my mic key "Thank you Mr.GM, anytime!" and log out of vent. I'm so mean sometimes....

Other things my guild says:
    My RL every night during progressing "You fucking scumbags, go kill yourself!"

"It's a joke" or "it's an easy fight" from my raid leader.

This is always followed by 5 or 10 wipes. I swear he jinxes it.

warning, all of these contain strong language and adult themes and should not be viewed by anyone, ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8zMlbUppMs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YX6LpHC9ys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tL_aJFn-tQ

warning, all of these contain strong language and adult themes and should not be viewed by anyone, ever

Once in a guild group...

Healer: "Hunter, let the Meatshield pull."

Tank: "I'M NOT YOUR GOD**** MEATSHIELD!"

**Hunter proceeds to rename pet Meatshield and continues to pull**

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    We are a mythic raid guild
    "(Guild name) is a mythic guild recruiting for ..." - Every 8/10 heroic guild rn
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

"This is why we can't have nice things."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by squee666 View Post

/leaves
    LOL wtf does he do for work?

works in a psych place

on another note we are stil waiting for him to get a new PC.

He had a record breaking 15min login screen back in prepatch for WoD