Combat Dagger/Slow

Are you suppose to use a dagger/slow hand for Combat in cleave fights? I was under the impression that it was 2x slow weapons. If you are I have a 670 Molten Edge Eviscerator and 2x 685 Forgehammers. Is the ilvl on the dagger still worth swapping out one of the Forgehammers?

ShC it and don't forget to turn on Blade Flurry in the options. Dagger MH for cleave gives more damage due to more poison and mastery procs, although I don't know if that makes up for the 15 item levels. For burst AoE fights like Flamebender, Thogar, and Beastlord, if your group doesn't vitally need your cleave, you can probably stick to slow/slow for better single target.
    Last edited by Kaite; 2015-04-21 at 10:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullknight View Post
    Are you suppose to use a dagger/slow hand for Combat in cleave fights?
    Yes, but only if you bother to make equipset macros that allow you to swap between slow/slow and fast/slow throughout the encounters, since there are no encounters in BRF that provide you with 3 or more targets throughout the entire encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullknight View Post
    Is the ilvl on the dagger still worth swapping out one of the Forgehammers?
    No, it isn't.

Instead of making a new thread about this, check the existing threads. At present there is an extensive amount of information to find on the subject.

Deleted
    It's debatable if it's worth at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuy View Post
    It's debatable if it's worth at all.
    Only debatable for two targets, since the gains are relatively small for the cost of resetting your swing and GCD timer. For three or more it's always worth it.