Socrethar [Spoilers]

So turns out he's alive, and is now a boss in Hellfire Citadel.
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

Thank you for telling us last week news.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Thank you for telling us last week news.
    That's not news.

That's olds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Technically he's not alive, since it's his ghost that we fight in Hellfire Citadel - it possesses a robot, one of those Auchunei protector-bots like that boss in Auchindoun.

Guess he was "blessed" with being "eternal" of sorts. So first we killed his body and now we gotta destroy his spirit I guess while he plays robot. Well, I won't mind, besides, seems tanks might get to control the robot, so lucky them. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Shattrath was just a setback!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    Shattrath was just a setback!
    Lotta bosses who've suffered setbacks this coming patch.

Socrethar, Gorefiend (Auchindoun was merely a setback), Kazzak (burning crusade alternate universe, setback), Mannoroth (WoD cinematic setback hurrr), Archimonde (hurrrr)

He's not alive.

Seriously, with all the draenei spirit stuff hanging around it's not that much of a surprise that he comes back as a spirit/vigilant. Though I would have thought the Auchenai would have dealt with his spirit, but they seem to be incompetent(see Gorefiend). No wonder they all died and/or went crazy in the MU.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Technically he's not alive, since it's his ghost that we fight in Hellfire Citadel - it possesses a robot, one of those Auchunei protector-bots like that boss in Auchindoun.
    Which is the whole reason for their existence, anyway. They aren't robots so much as vessels for Draenei souls.