Recommend me some youtube FP walkthrough videos where the narrator isnt...

Hey everybody,

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on youtube channels for FP walkthroughs. I did a quick search already but i'm finding lots of guides where the narrator talks about random stuff or starts talking like an idiot. I would prefer videos like the way Tankspot and similar videos did them. This trash does this, that trash does that make sure to avoid this cause it will one shot you. This boss has abilities A, B, and C--abilities A, B, and C does this this and this, avoid this ability, interrupt this ability, dont stand in this ability. I dont like it when in videos the narrator starts acting like a fool or talking about a blog project on some kawaii manga stuff for this other game that they are playing.

So far i've found Saint Avalon but he has videos for a ton of stuff. Since i'm just starting FP's i was wondering if his is a good site to go to? i see Hammer, Athiss, Mando but i'm not sure if all FP vids are in there. I dont need OP walkthroughs, i think i've done every Tac FP already so i dont need those either...so just regular FP.

thanks!!!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not a vid guide, but it might fill in some blanks til you find one.

http://dulfy.net/category/swtor/
    You cared enough to post.

Cool ty, will check dulfy out. I thought that she just did "news" type stuff like what new stuff was being added, class guides and loot info like wowhead/torhead. Also i think i may have seen her stuff on youtube but i dont remember there being any narration.

Dulfy has guides for almost anything SWTOR related, if you want flashpoints specifically - http://dulfy.net/category/swtor/flashpoints/