Deleted

WeakAuras item icon

Hey,

I wonder if anyone knows how to set an item as icon for an aura in WA?
    For example a trinket, make an aura for the proc but display it as the trinket.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by mmoc86efbb3dee; 2015-04-22 at 04:16 PM.

Deleted
    you uncheck "automatic icon" in the display options of said aura and then click choose

Deleted
    doesn't seem to work, if i just type in the ID for the trinkets the aura just turns green, and cant find items in list..

Deleted
    you can't just type in the item id, you have to find the icon. look for the trinket on wowhead, click on the icon displayed there and there is a name displayed, type that into the search field when you click "choose icon" in your WA

Deleted
    ty very much! never done that before!

I also like to add that if you cannot find the icon you want install also the Sharedmedia addon (maybe it is already installed cause some other addons install it too).
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure you can have anything you see in-game as an aura graphic Random textures to full 3D models.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.