Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

You do realize you're adding literally nothing to the conversation, right? If you don't like the person making the video, don't watch.

But coming here just to make some, "Hurr I don't like Thunderfoot" is like a half-assed ad hominem. Means really nothing and adds really nothing.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2015-04-23 at 12:09 AM.

MMO-Champion.com is sexist and here's why.

The first 2 letters are "m".

Now what other word do we know of that starts with "m"?

MAN!

So it literally means Man Man Champion, as if man is the champion and women is not the champion.

And what is a champion?

Its somebody who is the victor of a competition.

So the message is that man is the victor over the contest to oppress women!

We SJW's need to file a class action lawsuit against Curse Inc. to force them to change the name of this website because it is oppressive and sexist and hateful.

...now of course I'm joking but isn't that bit of sarcasm I just laid out pretty much on par with the slew of accusations we hear daily from people who just want to pimp a perpetual victim agenda?

At some point everybody else needs to collectively tell these people to shut up because this nonsense diminishes legitimate complaints.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

The latest Tweets from Godfrey Elfwick (@GodfreyElfwick). Demisexual genderqueer Muslim atheist. Literal good guy. Itinerant jongleur. Pronouns are Xir, Xirs ...

No way that's not a troll. lol

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    k that troll was pretty good. gets on the bbc as an obvious caricature of an sjw and then makes shit up about star wars. GOLD STAR BRAH
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!