700 iLvL 10/10 Mythic Ret Paladin LF Guild

Quick summary:
    Just left Encore ( US 13th ). Playing since late Vanilla. I have experience and numbers to back up my skill. Considering slightly more casual to competitive depending on hours as well. I'm an achievement !@#$% as well. I also just graduated from college and looking for a job as a Web Developer at the same time currently.

Looking For:
    -3/4 night guild.
    -Mon-Thurs.
    -Evening.
    -Considering alliance.

Can play ret, prot or holy.

My two alts are
    Hunter: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yrian/advanced
    Mage: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hisar/advanced

Parses from Pally: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...bution&boss=-1

Mac#11916

I'm not sure what you mean by casual to competitive, but if you're looking to scale down hours, we're a 7 hour team (2 nights) with strong progression. More info below!

Tired of guild hopping? Looking for a long term home? Want to raid on one of the best 2 night teams in the game (#1 for 7 Hrs or fewer)? Keep reading!

The Basics

-Raid Days: Tues/Weds 8-11:30 EST, Optional Sunday Alt Raid
    -Server: US-Turalyon
    -BRF Progression: 10/10 H, 8/10M
    -Highmaul Progression: 7/7M
    -Last Tier Progression: 14/14H pre 6.0, 14/14M
    -US 146 overall, US 5 for 2 Raid Nights
    -Loot: EPGP

Successful applicants will have a minimum 680 ilvl (some leniency for those completing 4 sets with lower ilvl pieces) and a strong history of clearing the highest level content while current. DPS should consistently perform in the 90th percentile for output and have high situtational awareness as indicated by low avoidable damage taken and appropriate mitigation of other damage taken. Healers and tanks should show strong cd use and ability to mitigate/avoid damage where appropriate.
    Are you looking for a long lived adult raiding guild filled with skilled players who genuinely enjoy each other's company? If so, OE could be for you! Come visit us on our new website at Occasional-Excellence.enjin.com.

<<Occasional Excellence – Quality Raiding on a Casual Schedule>>

Occasional Excellence (OE) is a Mythic progression raiding guild on Turalyon. We are a hard-core progression guild on a casual (7 hour) schedule that believes in raiding smarter, not harder. If you have strong situational awarness, know your class inside and out, and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, OE might be the place for you! Check us out at Occasional-Excellence.enjin.com. Alternatively, contact Jariyah/Ekanga (Jariyah#1831), Rev/Rai (Rev#1935), or any of our members in game with any questions.

<<Raid Schedule>>

OE has two core raid nights per week – Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8:00pm to 11:30pm EST. In addition to our Mythic team, we are altaholics, who commonly raid alts on off nights, with spaces determined by comp needs and the number of raiders available.

<<About Us>>

Occasional Excellence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required/21+ preferred.

OE guild members are working adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. From the raid leader down to trial members, you can expect a calm, cool, and collected demeanor and a respectful tone at all times. If you enjoy linking meters, raging at team members during progression, and want everyone to worship you for the divine gift to WoW that you are, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then keep reading!

OE is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to maximize/minimize in every possible way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve. The combination of this talent and significant preparation before raid has led to a long history of successful raiding, both as a team and as individuals. We consistently progress faster than guilds that almost double our raid hours and many of our core raiders have ranked in the top 200 of their class/role on WoLs, with several regularly placing in the top 50.

While we only have two required raid nights, OE is a very active guild on off nights. Our members can be found in Mumble chatting, participating in alt raids, running heroics, completing achievements, or doing PvP any night/day of the week.

From our experience, we can honestly say that Occasional Excellence is probably unlike any guild community you have ever been a part of. If it sounds like it might be for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the website, in game, or on our Mumble server. We look forward to meeting you!

Hi Mac, hope you are well.

If you're willing to downgrade on progression for better raid times and a wonderful environment. Spike Flail may be a great fit for what you're looking for. We've been a top progression guild since TBC under the same leadership group and core. Some of our members have been raiding together in various MMOs for over 10 years now, so we definitely understand and value the social interaction and welcoming environment that comes with having a long-term home.

We raid 3 nights a week at the following schedule:

Sunday from 7-11 PM EST
    Wednesday from 8 PM EST- 11 PM EST
    Thursday from 8 PM EST - 11 PM EST

We pride ourselves on being a positive raid environment that takes raiding seriously while not being condescending/belittling to its members. We have an immediate need for a Ret paladin as we are short on melee and only run with one other Paladin in general.

If interested please read more about us at:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post33299361

or on our forum at:

http://www.spikeflail.com/forum/view...9&p=1094#p1094

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me on Bnet (Palin#1620). Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Macstallion! This an attempt to keep you on Illidan lol . Our times don't seem to be what you're looking for but ya never know, so I try. I too am graduating college in a week! Woot. Here is the info...

We're really interested in picking you up right now! I've bold/underlined the info you are probably immediately most interested in. If you're interested in a more in-depth message I have provided a link at the bottom of this post for you.

Our current progression is 5/10 M, 10/10 H BRF. 2 Weeks ago we downed TWO BOSSES Gruul and Oregoreger in one night. Last week we downed TWO BOSSES Hans/Franz and Flamebender. We look to down Kromog this coming week.
    We are a Horde guild on Illidan-US.
    Raid Times: Friday/Saturday- 9PM-12AM CST (server time); Sunday- 8PM-11PM CST (server time).

---If interested, our Warcraft Logs and WoW Progress links can be found at the link provided at the bottom of this post.
    ---Link to apply: http://notterrible.enjin.com/forum/m...on-template​
    ---If you have any questions feel free to add me at Stealth#1773 or Amends#1634 or Austifer#1452 or Dalsar#1121 We look forward to hearing from you and good luck in your search! (If I do not accept your REAL ID request within 12 hours please go to our website and apply or leave a message there for myself or someone else to add you so we may get in touch. REAL ID has been glitchy lately.)

That "in-depth" post I mentioned above: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...12814?page=1#0