Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledfang View Post
    I can only imagine the subliminal effect this will have on their minds. Soon they will be loyal to Mossad
    Israel need to improve its victim card now then its get worn with all new settlements, the poster must be great for that.

I say go for it. The U.S is already ruined due to religion so we may as well make buses a target.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't they just say the signs incite violence? Because I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    "Islamization of America". Yeah, that's a thing.
    B.b.b.but Sharia law!!!!

Oh . . . you mean the voluntary system of Islamic courts that have no legal authority and only Muslims can participate in? Like the same fucking thing the Jews have, but with a different name?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    I say go for it. The U.S is already ruined due to religion so we may as well make buses a target.
    How is it ruined? The whole 'religion is destroying science' meme is ignoring hundreds of years of scientific progress that has occurred in religious majority regions.

Ya I know that's my point. It wants to bolster pro-Isreal sentiment which is more of an issue in Europe. I guess they are affraid of losing US support. What is Hillary's stance?

Also, right wingers in NYC? lol
    Hillary wrote up her stance on the subject in an email, it would've rocked the world. But she deleted it before she could send it.

But seriously, this thread is giving me eye cancer.

How is it ruined? The whole 'religion is destroying science' meme is ignoring hundreds of years of scientific progress that has occurred in religious majority regions.
    I mean it in the sense that it takes up time and becomes a main feature for voters that are uninformed and people try to use it as an excuse for stupidity. Its not ruined you're right i was exaggerating.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Free speech right? Or only if it doesn't offend you?
    One should distinguish between the free speech and retard.

Deleted
    Isn't this a case where free speech is abused to incite hate and provoke violence against a certain group of people? I'm pretty sure that its illegal here.

Deleted
    This seems to be sanctioning a sectarian attack on Muslims.

For it to be legally consistent you would have to allow "Hitler was right about the Jews!" posters from the far right and "9/11, the justice of Allah visited upon you decadent American infidels" from extremist muslims. Neither would happen. Muslims are getting bullied here because they are a soft target.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inciting violence against anyone is illegal, and is not protected under free speech. Whether they're Muslims calling for the deaths of Jews or some redneck drunkard calling for the lynching of blacks.

Contrary to popular perception, playing hypothetical mad libs with the respective parties and circumstances and pretending that makes an argument doesn't actually change the legal boundaries of free speech.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2015-04-23 at 09:15 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I keep thinking the people that support this kind of thinking forgot what free speech was about and where its limitations are. Judges tend to be a bit caught up in the legalities of the justice system. Technically, you can push the boundaries of what's acceptable to ridiculous levels but at some point, someone needs to step up and stop this kind of slithering through the loopholes. I get it that it's some kind of sport over there, but this is beyond stupid.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Making use of illegal weaponry and excessive force in the gaza strip, brings us closer to a peaceful isreal and close to jaweh"

They should also put up such signs, hypocrites and zionists that are still carrying the victim card after all those years while denying to be doing anything wrong yet being the biggest instigator in the middle east.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    "Making use of illegal weaponry and excessive force in the gaza strip, brings us closer to a peaceful isreal and close to jaweh"

They should also put up such signs, hypocrites and zionists that are still carrying the victim card after all those years while denying to be doing anything wrong yet being the biggest instigator in the middle east.
    Because every Jewish person living in New York is both fluent in and an unabashed supporter of Israeli foreign policy, right?

That you seem to equate "not wanting to kill Jewish people" with "supporting Israeli aggression" is concerning to say the least.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    When was the last time Christians went on a crusade?

Because muslims and jews bomb each other nigh daily.
    There are plenty of Christian nutjobs out there.. not just crazy but reeeeeeeeeal crazy ones, like Joseph kony crazy.

Either way thats probably straying off topic, while I believe in free speech inciting violence is beyond the limits of what free speech allows.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2015-04-23 at 09:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Because every Jewish person living in New York is both fluent in and an unabashed supporter of Israeli foreign policy, right?

That you seem to equate "not wanting to kill Jewish people" with "supporting Israeli aggression" is concerning to say the least.
    Are the people behind this add taking into moderation that not every muslim is out to kill them? no, no moderation is to be found.

So why should i mention any moderation in my counter example of how silly their message is?

Deleted
    Isn't encouraging violence against people, illegal in the USA? I mean I know freedom of expression and all but I thought all civilized countries draw the line at "Let's kill people".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Are the people behind this add taking into moderation that not every muslim is out to kill them? no, no moderation is to be found.
    When did they claim that about all Muslims?

So why should i mention any moderation in my counter example of how silly their message is?
    Because I'd think you'd want to sound smarter than an idiot?
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Ever present View Post
    Isn't encouraging violence against people, illegal in the USA? I mean I know freedom of expression and all but I thought all civilized countries draw the line at "Let's kill people".
    Yup and I think they are deciding that "Hey look, this group of people want to KILL YOU, ha fancy that" isn't quite as far as "You should KILL this group of people, afterall they want to kill you"...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    When did they claim that about all Muslims?

Because I'd think you'd want to sound smarter than an idiot?
    The message doesn't show any difference, i wanted to point out their stupidity by making a similar quote. Not to put forward my own opinion.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ever present View Post
    That's what I thought. This seems like a call to arms. Sadly like with any banned advertising campaign any press is good press. This may be just what the want.