Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    I don't understand the purpose of this ad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryctos View Post
    Isn't it ironic that a pro-israeli group making ads about killing jew's is making me dislike israel?
    They're not so much "pro-israel" as "anti-islam". The ADL calls these people a hate group.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I don't understand the purpose of this ad.
    Read this article about the organization behind the ad and the purpose should become clear.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand. Why can't people understand the philosophical message "An eye for an eye makes the world blind."? Of Jews are killing Arabs off in the Middle East, advertising to hypothetically kill Jews isn't any better. It's disgusting to think that way and it's completely irrational.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Aren't Jews also the same people that believe they are a chosen people that are better than all other Humans and regularly murder just as many Muslims with their bombings trying to "reclaim" a place of worship? It kind of seems like a pot calling the Kettle black situation.

Either way I have no love for either side. Hypocrits and Hate-mongering on both.
    Hey hey hey hey hey, those are ISRAELI Jews.
    Weird Al - I never feed trolls and I don't read spam
    Galen Hallcyon - The internet has shown us that everyone is a fuckin' moron.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    I don't understand. Why can't people understand the philosophical message "An eye for an eye makes the world blind."? Of Jews are killing Arabs off in the Middle East, advertising to hypothetically kill Jews isn't any better. It's disgusting to think that way and it's completely irrational.
    You really shouldn't be betting your news from MSNBC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You really shouldn't be betting your news from MSNBC
    While both groups kill, human rights organisation has a book full of criticism of the use of illegal weaponry on the population of gaza it's one thing to strike back it's another to employ weapons which main purpose is the maim. White phosphor for example.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have mixed feelings about all this. I mean on the one hand I support freedom of speech, but on the other hand I believe in truth in advertising. I also am fine with calling Hamas a terrorist organization, as they clearly are, but the things said in the ad seem to have an anti-Islamic bent, which I'd be fine with in the public sphere, but as an ad I'm not sure it should be allowed, hell idk if it's legal or not even. Shouldn't there be a general common sense law concerning such things that basically translates to "don't be a dick"?

Edit: I mean what was even the point of the last line "That's their jihad, what's yours?"
    Last edited by Beery Swine; 2015-04-23 at 07:38 PM.
    Weird Al - I never feed trolls and I don't read spam
    Galen Hallcyon - The internet has shown us that everyone is a fuckin' moron.

If local or federal law enforcement had any sense, they would put up a similarly ad, but with an accompanying phone number, and use it as a dragnet.

I have no problem with the ad, just with the biased and selective approval process. None of Geller's ads are an Nth as provocative or aggressive as this one. Would MTA accept an ad for hired guns to go fight ISIS alongside the Kurds asking "what's your crusade?" Of course not, because "Islamophobic" and likely to provoke those fictional backlash attacks against Muslims and all the other typical accompanying idiocy.

It's not actually advocating violence, so I'm ok with it.

This is reminiscent of Germany leading to ww2.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Don't fire shots unless you want them fired back.
    I agree that we should stay on topic, but I must say that I'm surprised that you aren't capable of understanding that there is a difference between events caused by religious factors and those caused by non-religious factors.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.