Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Along similar lines, here's another part of the latest round:

I can't even keep it all straight anymore - Trump apparently wants to sue Cruz for both being Canadian, and for playing clips of Trump speaking on national tv.
    Trump is overreacting. And if he runs as a independent just because he feels the GOP party has not treated him fairly and that gives him the excuse to break his pledge, would speak a lot about him as a honorable person. I think he will win the nomination because there are too many people who are sick and tired of the established politicians. But I hope Rubio or Kasich would win the nomination. Because I am not convinced Trump can beat any democrat nominee. But not looking good now for any republican candidate aside from Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Trump is overreacting. And if he runs as a independent just because he feels the GOP party has not treated him fairly and that gives him the excuse to break his pledge, would speak a lot about him as a honorable person. I think he will win the nomination because there are too many people who are sick and tired of the established politicians. But I hope Rubio or Kasich would win the nomination. Because I am not convinced Trump can beat any democrat nominee. But not looking good now for any republican candidate aside from Trump.
    You don't think the previous 50ish years established whether or not he is honorable?