Deleted

Reins of the heavenly jade/azure cloud serpent

It makes me sad that these mounts were never implemented into the game, they look amazing. Would have been nice if these were awarded from some sort of achievement as opposed to a rare drop, or hey they would have even made nicer gladiator mounts. Anyone know why they never got put in? The model was made so there must have been some intent on doing it?

Was gonna post this in general discussion but thought it would be better off in this one.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Dat azure... Wow! O.O

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Well.. these are only recolours and it takes like 5-10 minutes to make these recolours. See them like concepts an artist made and blizzard took the ones they like most. (I love the azure one, but.. "never gonna happen" )

You never know!

They have the firehawk recolor from Cataclysm for the 250 mount achievement thats in WoD. Along with the emerald drake

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cals View Post
    It makes me sad that these mounts were never implemented into the game, they look amazing. Would have been nice if these were awarded from some sort of achievement as opposed to a rare drop, or hey they would have even made nicer gladiator mounts. Anyone know why they never got put in? The model was made so there must have been some intent on doing it?

Was gonna post this in general discussion but thought it would be better off in this one.
    I been lobbying for these (and the Green Drake, Emerald Firehawk) for years now. Only way to get these is to keep asking for them.

These should be obtainable for most players but still very rare to get. I like the idea of it being heroic mode kills for MoP dungeons. Or rewards for the time walker dungeons. Just something...

10+ Year Old Account
    Beautiful! I would love both of these, it would be wonderful to have my very own Yu’lon

Such loverly mounts, shame we never got them in game

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Jonothan LeCraft (one of the pet/mount developers) said that the azure one might be added as the next mount tier achievement, this was said ages ago on twitter, but I'll try and find the source.

Deleted
    Not sure why they couldn't add the Jade one as a drop from the last boss in Temple of the Jade Serpent HC or something, would make sense.

There's a lot of recolours in the game files that I wish they'd make available.

I think they make a base model, then a whole bunch of recolours, then later decide what to use them all for in a kind of higgledy-piggledy way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    There's a lot of recolours in the game files that I wish they'd make available.

I think they make a base model, then a whole bunch of recolours, then later decide what to use them all for in a kind of higgledy-piggledy way.
    Heavenly Azure was always my favorite. Whenever there are lots of colors on MMO, I always know the one that wont be picked.

Boy you must be so happy right now.

"The Heavenly Azure Cloud Serpent has finally been used as a reward for players with 300 mounts."

Deleted
    Hallelujah!

There you go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    R.I.P Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent

It would be nice if they add the Jade one to Temple of the Jade Serpent as a low % drop, I've run out of mounts to farm :s

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    R.I.P Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent

It would be nice if they add the Jade one to Temple of the Jade Serpent as a low % drop, I've run out of mounts to farm :s
    Been saying that for ages. But I love heavenly azure. Itssopretty

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    Been saying that for ages. But I love heavenly azure. Itssopretty
    I think all of them are really, really pretty. I mean, I wanted to get the golden one so badly back then.
    I need to have all of them. D: