Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I predict: dies in the legendary quest. It is called "Darkness Incarnate"
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

If Gul'dan fails to fully summon the legion on Dreanor, he could escape to our time, seeking out Azshara who once orchastrated the summoning or Sargeras and almost succeded using the well of eternity. It is very likely that an ancient being like Azshara would know of other ways to summon the legion to our world, which of course would also possibly cause a conflict between the legion and the old gods.

The old gods and the legion are not friends. So if Azshara is under the control of the Old Gods now, they may try to summon Sargeras with Gul'Dan just to seek revenge on one of their Jailers, or even seek to take sargerases power to revive themselves and break themselves free.

The possibility of a war between The Old Gods and The Legion would be awesome, with us stuck in between each side. Then the once Puppet of the legion and somewhat of the old gods "The Scourge" led by Bolvar could be our one source of holding against the might of the Old Gods/Naga and the invading Legion.

A three way All out start to a war. And the question is, will the elemental lords Neptulon and Earthmorther side with us or the freed Old Gods.

What better revenge for the Old Gods, than to use their puppet Gul'Dan against them and to trap Sargeras in a trap set by Azshara and the Remaining Old Gods. Because we know that Legion take over would not be something that the Old Gods would really want at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    I predict: dies in the legendary quest. It is called "Darkness Incarnate"
    What does that prove? I know it's Gul'Dan, but what does his alias prove? Could just as well be us fighting him and losing terribly.

Quote Originally Posted by Suffragium View Post
    What does that prove? I know it's Gul'Dan, but what does his alias prove? Could just as well be us fighting him and losing terribly.
    Note the word "prediction".

Also, while I don't rule it out, what's the last fight we lost and someone else didn't kill the guy?

- - - Updated - - -

I think people are putting a bit too much weight on it being a foregone conclusion that Gul'dan leads into the next xpac. While I think there's a fair chance at that, he also may not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Note the word "prediction".

Also, while I don't rule it out, what's the last fight we lost and someone else didn't kill the guy?

- - - Updated - - -

I think people are putting a bit too much weight on it being a foregone conclusion that Gul'dan leads into the next xpac. While I think there's a fair chance at that, he also may not.
    Fair enough.

Yeah. Honestly, I think most of us are just wishful thinkers. We WANT him to lead us into the next xpac.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malzra View Post
    You mean OUR draenei had cities there. Blades of grass 'this history is only like ours when it's convenient. '
    No. AU Draenei had cities there.

Gul'dan will escape, and we will stay on Draenor for another expansion, this time on the Ogre continent in the southwest. There, he will be building a new dark portal for the legion to use to invade Azeroth proper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the blood elves were already willing to ally with naga before outland. night elves seem to have absolutely zero interest in anything but killing every naga in sight, there's no instance in lore that i know of where they have ever done anything to show any chance of their ever being a willingness to ally.

they just fit more with blood elves, imo.
    Aye this is true, night elves accepting the naga back would be stupid as hell, night elf fans (The proper ones, not the ones who play them for the bounce) would rage like hell and that old WC 3 nelf image would be gone forever. (Moreso than before).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Suffragium View Post
    We're playing world of Warcraft here, we never loose.

1) Gul'dan escapes to our Azeroth to join forces with Azshara to summon the Burning legion.

2) Gul'dan revives Kaelthas into undeath to aid in the summoning (Sunwell style)

3) The 3 of them succeed in opening a portal for the legion.

4) We kill Azshara and Kaelthas (for real this time).

5) Final boss is a fel-charged mega Gul'dan.

NEXT EXPANSION

6) We use the skull of Gul'dan to create a link to the original skull of Gul'dan that was absorbed by Illidan, and revive him. He teaches us how to fight demons all good n stuff. DEMONHUNTER CLASS ACTIVATE [Specs: phys.ranged, spell ranged, tank...wears MAIL, will be a combination of demonhunter and tinkerer, like a mechano demon hunter]

7) We use the portal to travel to the Legion homeworld for some sweet revenge.

8) While we are on their homeworld, they send demons to collect artifacts to revive Sargeras or something.

9) We fight a weakened avatar of Sargeras and collect his power, which is stolen by an Old god to regain full power.

NEXT EXPANSION

10) This Old God draws the attention of the titans, they all get corrupted and we kill them all.

WOW ends, we play other games now!
    Last edited by eclypsus; 2015-04-25 at 01:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eclypsus View Post
    1) Gul'dan escapes to our Azeroth to join forces with Azshara to summon the Burning legion.

2) Gul'dan revives Kaelthas into undeath to aid in the summoning (Sunwell style)

3) The 3 of them succeed in opening a portal for the legion.

4) We kill Azshara and Kaelthas (for real this time).

5) Final boss is a fel-charged mega Gul'dan.

NEXT EXPANSION

6) We use the skull of Gul'dan to create a link to the original skull of Gul'dan that was absorbed by Illidan, and revive him. He teaches us how to fight demons all good n stuff. DEMONHUNTER CLASS ACTIVATE [Specs: phys.ranged, spell ranged, tank...wears MAIL, will be a combination of demonhunter and tinkerer, like a mechano demon hunter]

7) We use the portal to travel to the Legion homeworld for some sweet revenge.

8) While we are on their homeworld, they send demons to collect artifacts to revive Sargeras or something.

9) We fight a weakened avatar of Sargeras and collect his power, which is stolen by an Old god to regain full power.

NEXT EXPANSION

10) This Old God draws the attention of the titans, they all get corrupted and we kill them all.

WOW ends, we play other games now!
    Unlikely as hell, but most of it does sound pretty rad. Like fighting with Gul'dan on your side.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eclypsus View Post
    Few issues that I see here, like for example what the heck does Kael have to do with this? Also, why would Sargeras need an avatar on his homeworld? Pretty sure he's just himself there, in all of his big bad assery.

Deleted
    Gul'dan nukes everyone. Wins life

Quote Originally Posted by Hug View Post
    Few issues that I see here, like for example what the heck does Kael have to do with this? Also, why would Sargeras need an avatar on his homeworld? Pretty sure he's just himself there, in all of his big bad assery.
    2) Kael'thas was able to summon Kiljaeden in the sunwell raid, so he would make a useful ally.
    8) + 9) If my lore knowledge is accurate, Sargeras is currently MIA...so perhaps the demons would need specific sargeras related items to return him to his normal form.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I figure this is a relevant place to ask this. Does Gul'dan know that we are from main universe azeroth? Or does he think we are from alternate Azeroth? im sure it is mentioned somewhere and i just missed it.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabaaz View Post
    I figure this is a relevant place to ask this. Does Gul'dan know that we are from main universe azeroth? Or does he think we are from alternate Azeroth? im sure it is mentioned somewhere and i just missed it.
    MU Azeroth, I believe since he knows about his history with Khadgar.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I was thinking. You know how Gul'dan went over to Garrosh's corpse and got Gorehowl to show it to Grom right? Remember that Garrosh 'hid' the Hourglass Shard that is connecting Draenor to our Azeroth behind his pants after he killed Kairoz (someone will make a joke about it, can already see it coming). Worth noting that Gul'dan was also the one who pointed out that Garrosh was Grom's son. No one else did.

What if Gul'dan actually got the shard from him and its planning on using it when shit hits the fan? The fact that he already knows things that he shouldn't, is pretty much well known, he is getting info from either the Hourglass shard, or someone.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2015-04-26 at 06:35 PM.

Deleted
    Gul'dan goes to the Tomb of Sargeras and soul fuses with our Gul'dan. I kid

Hopefully Fel Gorian Empire? Gul'dan escapes to Orgeland

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the blood elves were already willing to ally with naga before outland. night elves seem to have absolutely zero interest in anything but killing every naga in sight, there's no instance in lore that i know of where they have ever done anything to show any chance of their ever being a willingness to ally.

they just fit more with blood elves, imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Aye this is true, night elves accepting the naga back would be stupid as hell, night elf fans (The proper ones, not the ones who play them for the bounce) would rage like hell and that old WC 3 nelf image would be gone forever. (Moreso than before).
    Not to derail the thread but...

I mentioned this in another thread a few days ago.
    The "Blood Elves" were not willing to ally with the naga. Kael'thas and the forces directly under his command, who betrayed the rest of the Blood Elves and abandoned them were willing to ally with the naga.

Tyrande has already shown she's willing to forgive the events of the war of the ancient. She let the Highborne back into Night Elven society, and they are just as responsible for the Sundering as the Naga forces are, many of them more, since the naga have presumably gone through several generations, so a batch of young naga would have little reason for bad blood with the Alliance.

The Horde's current leader, on the other hand, has every reason to completely despise naga. Naga have tried on two occasions to completely wipe the darkspear off the face of Azeroth, naga killed Vol''jin's father--It is a lot less likely that he is going to accept the Naga into the Horde than Tyrande, who again, seems very willing to forgive the mistakes of 10,000.

There's also the fact that the Naga are a culture splintered from Night Elves, and even have living friends/relatives among the Night Elves, whereas they have no cultural connection to the Blood Elves, and are separated by several thousand years.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post

The "Blood Elves" were not willing to ally with the naga. Kael'thas and the forces directly under his command, who betrayed the rest of the Blood Elves and abandoned them were willing to ally with the naga.

Tyrande has already shown she's willing to forgive the events of the war of the ancient. She let the Highborne back into Night Elven society, and they are just as responsible for the Sundering as the Naga forces are, many of them more, since the naga have presumably gone through several generations, so a batch of young naga would have little reason for bad blood with the Alliance.

The Horde's current leader, on the other hand, has every reason to completely despise naga. Naga have tried on two occasions to completely wipe the darkspear off the face of Azeroth, naga killed Vol''jin's father--It is a lot less likely that he is going to accept the Naga into the Horde than Tyrande, who again, seems very willing to forgive the mistakes of 10,000.

There's also the fact that the Naga are a culture splintered from Night Elves, and even have living friends/relatives among the Night Elves, whereas they have no cultural connection to the Blood Elves, and are separated by several thousand years.
    Naga for Alliance, Skeletal Orcs for Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post

Not exactly. The Highborne that sided with Azshara and the Legion were pretty much killed, or became satyrs or naga. Most of the highborne that would later rejoin Darnassus or go on to become blood/high elves were more likely the ones that rebelled and fled Zin'azshari during the war.