Cool [H] 691 Guardian Druid - 6/7 M - 6/10 M LF Mythic Guild

Note: Battle.Net is being obnoxious and is dropping conversations and delivering messages hours later. Please be patient if you are trying to get in contact with me.

Dejablue (Dejablue#1166) - [H] Kilrogg

Druid: 690 Guardian MS; Balance/Restoration OS

Availability
    7PM ~ 3AM EST Any Day

Schedule Preference
    Monday-Thursday
    3 Consecutive Days/Week
    (I will consider weekends)

Current Progression
    Highmaul: 7/7(H)[AotC], 6/7(M)
    Blackrock Foundry: 10/10(H)[AotC], 6/10(M) [5% wipes on Thogar]

Relevant Warcraftlog Parses
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/usercalendar/116012

Hello,

My character is Dejablue and I am searching for a Mythic raiding guild of mature adult players. I started playing WoW back at launch in 2004, raided through Sartura in AQ (as Resto) and OTed Patchwerk (as I collected the gear because Feral tanking was always in my heart). I raided hardcore through TK in BC with a server first/top 25 guild and have been semi-hardcore since Wrath. With the dissolution of my previous guild of six years during MoP and my enjoyment of the raids in WOD I have decided to once again dedicate myself to raiding hardcore Mythic content while it is relevant.

Below you will find a list of my skill-set and preferences that may assist you in assessing if synergy may be found between your community and myself.

What I bring to the table:

• I am a leader that knows how to follow and that can pick up the reigns when needed and relinquish them appropriately, from a 5 man Heroic to getting out raid invites and doing the raid comp to recruitment and managing a guild in the GM's absence.
    • I bring experience as player, Trial, Member, Officer, Council, Raid Leader and GM and know the plight of each.
    • I bring the ability to tank at the highest level of play.
    • I bring constructive criticism and deserved praise when and where needed.
    • I bring the pool of strategies and tactics from all bosses of WoW and many other games.
    • I bring a love for other people and a love for teaching and helping others on and off-line.
    • I bring a love of serving others to make everyone's existence better.

What I want and expect in a guild I choose to play with:

• I want a long term guild association with intelligent people where long term friendships out of game can occur.
    • I want and expect a mature environment of adults that play on time, do not make excuses and strive for results.
    • I expect my time to be valued and not squandered.
    • I expect to be invested into and to invest into others and the guild.
    • I expect to raid Mythics while they are relevant.

Raid experience:

• Classic: Everything up to Battleguard Sartura in AQ. Brought in to OT Patchwerk for two of the server first guilds on Whisperwind.
    • BC: Tank with server first guild <Prodigy>-Dalvengyr in BC up to Hyjal/BT (around US 25th via WoWJutsu world 23rdish Leo kill IIRC) After Hyjal/BT world 250ish via WoWJutsu.
    • WotLK: 25 man server second XT on Thunderlord. Some Heroic ToC then Normal ICC 25 which dwindled down to 10 man ICC LK kill.
    • Cata: 25 man normal Cata raid through mid Firelands. 10 man raids Firelands through DS.
    • MoP: 25 man normal MoP through mid ToT.
    • WoD: AotC Heroic HM/BRF, 6/7M HM, 6/10M BRF

Previous MMORPG experience: EQ(85 War), EQ2(85 Guard, 85 SK), EVE(Hulk/Mac filthy Miner), SWTOR(50 BH/PT, 48 Inq/Ass), WildStar (50 Stalker Tank), others that I have not leveled to max, FFXIV, Vanguard, etc., you name it I have played it.

Attendance I am able to maintain in a 30-day period:
    99.99%

Frequency of computer or network-related issues that would prevent me from raiding:
    None I can recall in the last six months. However, Time Warner does "unannounced maintenance" occasionally after 1 AM EST and I am typically down until 6 AM EST when this happens.

Do I use an authenticator to log into the game?:
    Yes, I have used an authenticator since their release.

Other information of note:
    I make and maintain WoW addons. I am most proud of DejaMark.

Epeen 9th Gruul ranking (because I tanked first and longer) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...5&metric=ehrps

I am colorblind and occasionally have to adjust my settings to see certain textures and spell effects, and yes, this may cause me to under-perform and may even occasionally cause a raid wipe until I have adjusted my colorblind settings and or have established an external reference to look for.

Notable Feats
    Hand of A'dal
    Champion of the Naaru
    Centurion/Knight-Champion (Vanilla)
    The Undying
    Proving Yourself: Gold Tank (Level 90)
    Proving Yourself: Gold Tank (Level 100)
    Proving Yourself: Gold Healer (Level 100)
    The Fifth Element
    Swift Flight Form
    Deaths from Hogger: 0

You may reach me via my BattleTag (Dejablue#1166) or by posting in the comment section below.

I look forward to speaking with you about the possibility of becoming a part of your Mythic raiding community.

Sincerely,
    Dejablue (Dejablue#1166)

Last edited by Dejablue; 2015-04-26 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Added colorblind information

Last Chapter of Zuluhed is interested in bolstering our roster with mature, progression minded raiders. We have open and competitive slots available for tanking, healing, and Ranged DPS for immediate raiding.

We're currently 6/10 Mythic BRF and 10/10 Heroic BRF, and are making solid progression on the Thogar encounter.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings from 8:15 through 11:15 Eastern. Invites start going out around 7:45 Eastern to get trash cleared so we can focus on the boss encounters on time. We only raid 3 nights, 9 hours a week so we attempt to be as efficient as we can be - we come to raid prepared with our strategy, and potential tweaks for that strategy, and then work on execution.

We stress a positive attitude, and we know humor is sometimes the only saving grace when you've put in dozens of wipes on an encounter, and welcome it - so long as we stay disciplined during the pull!

I'd be happy to hear from you, and I can be contacted via BNet: Wunderland#1730 or you can visit our website: www.lastchaptergaming.com

I wish you the best in your search for a new home!

I love pizza and beer.

- - - Updated - - -

Blue is my favorite color.

- - - Updated - - -

Hoagies and grinders, Navy beans, meatloaf sandwich are awesome as well!
    Last edited by Dejablue; 2015-04-24 at 01:43 PM.

Dejablue,

Based on your credentials, I think you'd make an excellent addition to <Business Class>. A summary of the guild can be found below. We hope to hear back from you!

====================================================================
    LOGISTICS

Mandatory Raids (Mythic)
    Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
    Sunday: 2:30pm EST to 6:30pm EST

Optional Raid (Alt/Heroic)
    Thursday: 10:00pm EST to 12:00am EST

PROGRESSION (2 DAYS/WEEK)

Highmaul
    7/7H
    6/7M

Blackrock Foundry
    10/10H
    5/10M

WoWProgress
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...Business+Class

HISTORY

Business Class is comprised of a large, stable group that has been playing together for a very long time. We've accomplished TOP-100 US together in every major WoW expansion since TBC on a light schedule and meet up on a regular basis at conventions such as PAX and BlizzCon. If you'd like to play with a group of highly skilled players who have a passion for raiding and a great community, apply to Business Class today!

PHILOSOPHY

Business Class was conceived to service seasoned individuals who may have grown older but have not outgrown the thrill of an elite raiding experience. Priorities change, and so must the old way of doing business.

Our team operates under a directive that promotes minimal time investment with maximum efficiency. Unobtrusive raiding times ensure that members are free to attend to life’s evolving demands while still fulfilling the pleasure of our shared interest.

EXPECTATIONS

Our experience has forged a history of achieving consistent top 3% US rankings on significantly reduced schedules compared to our competitors. We require that all members to be self-starters and meet the following expectations:

Multi-Spec Viability
    While you may have a primary role (healers, dps, tank), there may come times when we need more flexibility to progress on a specific boss.

Raid Preparedness
    Always be well stocked on flasks, food, and potions. Review boss fights beforehand and have a general understanding of fight mechanics before our first pull.

Garrison Management
    If you are someone who doesn’t have a lot of time to play WoW outside of raids, those few minutes a day will really help you stay on top of crafting materials and epic caches.

Character Optimization
    Always be equipped with the best enchants and gems for your gear and spec.

Combat Logs
    Be proactive in performing post-raid self-assessments via parse digging on Warcaft logs.

FOUNDERS/CONTACTS

Guild Master
    Pokeadot (31) - Successful guild leader and community organizer in World of Warcraft. Consistent Top 20 World Parsing Rogue. Top 100 in US Guild Progression.
    University Professor & Administrator
    Bnet: Pokeadot#1630

Performance Director
    Krieg (27) - Guild leader, main tank, and assistant raid leader of 2 Top 100 US guilds in World of Warcraft over 6 years.
    Senior Software Engineer
    Bnet: Krieg#1840

Raid Coordinator
    Corexar (25) - Literally one of the best hunters in the World of Warcraft with enumerable #1 World DPS parses. Participant in multiple top 50 US guilds.
    Fund Accountant.
    Bnet:Corexar#1655

VISIT HTTP://RAIDBUSINESSCLASS.COM TO APPLY!

Note: Battle.Net is being obnoxious and is dropping conversations and delivering messages hours later. Please be patient if you are trying to get in contact with me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dejablue View Post
    Hoagies and grinders, Navy beans, meatloaf sandwich are awesome as well!

Sloppy joe, slop, sloppy joe, yea!

Patch 6.2, CONFIRMED, bears still S*** in the woods. Working as intended.

- - - Updated - - -

Metallica, Slayer or Megadeth?

- - - Updated - - -

Naughty secrets!

I'll rip the secrets from your flesh!

- - - Updated - - -

Wiggle it just a little bit as it grooves!

- - - Updated - - -

To infinity, and beyond!

Bump for good measure!

- - - Updated - - -

let's dew dis.

Several offers still have not signed on the dotted line, hit me up!