Thread: Just rerolled

Deleted

Just rerolled

Hi,

I just dinged 100 today on my recently reactivated lvl 80 rogue. I have done Highmaul LFR once and have ilvl 621. I picked up leatherworking (605 now), tannery+follower and have roughly 8k gold to spend. I will most likely only do LFR + maybe occasionally a normal random group.

What 3 items do I craft/buy? rather weapons or armor?

thanks in advance

If you're not going to do more than normal, then just go with the 3 biggest stat pieces which would be helmet, chest, and legs and slowly craft and upgrade it yourself, since you don't have much gold.

In terms of crafted items, legs are a no brainer since you can't get those from the regular garrison missions and they have a large stat budget. Rings, gloves and cloaks are the other slots that don't drop from the everyday follower missions but those don't have as large of stat budget.

Crafted items start at 640, but the regular garrison missions can give you 645 (651 warforged) items for head, neck, chest, wrist, feet, trinks and weapons.

ETA It helps to keep in mind enchants when you are just starting out. I give my alts crafted cloaks because that is one of your biggest (and most expensive) enchants and I don't want to burn one of those on 630 dungeon drop only to replace it a few days later. Plus, the enchant stay when you reroll stats or upgrade the crafted piece.
    Last edited by Calycia; 2015-04-23 at 08:23 PM.

That's a good point, but eventually all of that stuff will eventually be replaced by LFR stuff. I suppose I'm offering a more "endgame" option if LFR/normal is truly all they want to do.

Atleast what I did is create 3 non set piece item items with BiS stats. Hard to find all items with bis stats now a days

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holycrap1 View Post
    Atleast what I did is create 3 non set piece item items with BiS stats. Hard to find all items with bis stats now a days
    Just buy the reroll items and reroll the stats until you get the stats that you want.