3000ish Primal Spirits saved up. What should I do with them?

Should I blow them all on savage bloods now or wait until I can buy the new version in 6.2?

Best is to wait for the Felbloods. However it is very unlikely they will be sold on that merchant. Then again its still early in the PTR so no one knows.

Spend it all on Savage Bloods now and make gold, or wait to see if Felbloods become available on it. Which Savages will begin to lose value over time, so if Fels don't become available on it. Lose some gold pending how long you wait.

That said, you'd have to gamble that SB will be worth 50% what it is now, since SB goes for 25 primal spirits on PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyfar View Post
    Should I blow them all on savage bloods now or wait until I can buy the new version in 6.2?
    I'd save them and spend them on Sorcerous elements. Everyone is going to want to upgrade as quickly as possible and with each upgrade costing 50 elements, they are going to go fast.

Definitely wait on the Fels.

Deleted
    Not sure but ain't the price of savage bloods reduced to 25 spirits in 6.2?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Definitely wait on the Fels.
    Why? he wont be able to buy Fels with Primal Spirits.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Why? he wont be able to buy Fels with Primal Spirits.
    Seems silly that these very important reagent would only be available through the Barn. I definitely think they will add it on the Primal vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by Noocta View Post
    Seems silly that these very important reagent would only be available through the Barn. I definitely think they will add it on the Primal vendor.
    Just like SB in 6.0?

Wait and see what spikes in price come 6.2.

No rush to offload them if you've waited till now.