Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    The recent Secret Wars run is probably one of the best stories I've read from Marvel. I do recommend; Doom at his best.
    The new one or the old one.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    You're asking for a game style that you don't seem to enjoy to change for the sake that you might enjoy it then after.

Why should they even bother when the chances of it changing your mind are slim anyway?
    This is the warcraft fan site; it's all about changing the design of a game to suit their wants.
    I don't get why people come into a game and ask for it to be changed because they don't like its core makeup. The gaming market is huge and there's undoubtedly going to be something suited to their wants. Heck, they could even go out and make their own game.

I have to admit I am intrigued on their stories and might just watch some playthroughs or something. It could actually get me interested/excited for this, as sometimes the setting is what pulls you in, not the gameplay, and I like Marvel.
    Last edited by Gourmandise; 2015-10-25 at 04:07 AM.