7+ Year Old Account

Dragon Ball Evolution

Evolution.Wolfpaw.net Dragon ball evolution mud is worst game ever... Do not play it. play xbox go outside but just do not play a crappy text game.

10+ Year Old Account
    everyone knows dragonball evolution is an atrocious waste of time and space.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    everyone knows dragonball evolution is an atrocious waste of time and space.
    I've never heard of it, but I would have assumed so anyway to be perfectly honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was still entertained...

As an Admin on the above mentioned MUD, I want to apologize for this. This is from a player who actively refuses to participate on anything our mud has to offer, and has done for for years. He blames other players, that they won't help him, but refuses to understand that every time he has been offered help, or has been accepted into groups, he has spit in the eyes of people who have done so by ignoring advice, refusing the help, or be joining said groups, then going off to play WoW and ignoring his character on the MUD while they pull him around, which is against the rules. We are actually quite open to new players, and very willing to help people who actually want to be helped, and are willing to participate in the mud we have worked VERY hard on to make a pleasant, diverse experience for players. Again, I apologize for the nature of the original poster's...well...post.
    Last edited by karichter; 2015-05-02 at 05:04 PM.

We're still still out here...>.>

7+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately i must apoligize for my comments on my thread, soemone pissed me off and i went on a ranting.. it's what people do but hey at least i kept it on off topic and not on the main threads, but yeah I was wrong and stupid to do that post oh well guess i'll be bored for along time.