6.2 Latest Build

So with the latest build, 6.2 is looking more and more disappointing every day. Where are the actual dailies? Where are the reputations? It looks like blizzard heard none of the feedback for Draenor and is applying it to Tanaan, which looks to be filled with absolutely nothing, especially if you're character already has a decent amount of raid gear.

Where are the new mounts (outside of raiding)? Why are naval missions just missions with a new set of clothes? Where is the level 4 garrison? Where are the extra mythic dungeon mechanics?

Quote Originally Posted by hypebeast124 View Post
    So with the latest build, 6.2 is looking more and more disappointing every day. Where are the actual dailies? Where are the reputations? It looks like blizzard heard none of the feedback for Draenor and is applying it to Tanaan, which looks to be filled with absolutely nothing, especially if you're character already has a decent amount of raid gear.

Where are the new mounts (outside of raiding)? Why are naval missions just missions with a new set of clothes? Where is the level 4 garrison? Where are the extra mythic dungeon mechanics?
    Blame the people who hyped up Mythic Dungeons on this very forum where the idea originated. It is a cheap way for them to recycle content. That being said, we are not even a month into this PTR, expect a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Blame the people who hyped up Mythic Dungeons on this very forum where the idea originated. It is a cheap way for them to recycle content. That being said, we are not even a month into this PTR, expect a bit more.
    Wouldn't major features like dailies and reps/mythic mechanics be in at this point?

Oh for fucks sake...the PTR has barely been up for 2 weeks. They never release everything all at once when they start testing content patches so it is more than a little early to start bitching about lack of content.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    You people who have done nothing but throw hissy fits over "rehashed" mythic dungeons and timewalker dungeons do realize that isn't the only content in 6.2 right? Or does a new zone and raid tier no longer count as content?

After spending a considerable amount of time on the PTR and watching development, Tanaan looks like it's shaping up to be another the Timeless Isle rather than an Isle of Thunder.

A lot of rare NPCs, random events, elites all over, etc. The only "story" is in the weekly garrison campaign missions, and one or two other main story quests involving the Cipher of Damnation. There doesn't seem to be any new reputation faction yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel really depressed saying this but I might keep my sub lapsed until very late in 6.2's lifecycle if the longevity isn't there

Ah well. 12x class story XP for three months in SWTOR. Plenty of characters to level up
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Oh for fucks sake...the PTR has barely been up for 2 weeks. They never release everything all at once when they start testing content patches so it is more than a little early to start bitching about lack of content.

- - - Updated - - -

You people who have done nothing but throw hissy fits over "rehashed" mythic dungeons and timewalker dungeons do realize that isn't the only content in 6.2 right? Or does a new zone and raid tier no longer count as content?
    I recognize the new content. That doesn't mean I can't criticize it.

Deleted
    Those gem costs are beyond ridiculous.... 15 felbloods, that's like 45k for 1 gem, according to savage blood's initial price.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where are the new mounts (outside of raiding)?
    That's a good question actually. They could have added another mount to get from the stables, some kind of fel creature. Fel grinning reaver would have been awesome. Or fel versions of all the trained mounts we've already gotten.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Blizz has been explicit that they are happy with the current design paradigm. It is up to the players to speak up now or else expect more of the same for the next expansion.

Well for one, the thing that gives bonus rep in Draenor dungeons... makes no sense without another few factions. So I think we're getting at least 1 new faction this patch. this will probs be the daily faction, but they don't want to spoil too much it seems.

Then there's the whole mythic and timewalker stuff, which i think they had to do a lot of background code for, so even if this patch isn't too feature rich, they've set up the ground work for future stuff.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    After spending a considerable amount of time on the PTR and watching development, Tanaan looks like it's shaping up to be another the Timeless Isle rather than an Isle of Thunder.

A lot of rare NPCs, random events, elites all over, etc. The only "story" is in the weekly garrison campaign missions, and one or two other main story quests involving the Cipher of Damnation. There doesn't seem to be any new reputation faction yet.
    Yeah what you see is what you get. I would be surprised if there was more as they normally save raid testing for the end of the patch testing.