Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    If you sit in front of a camp fire the metal buttons get hot and burn your wang.
    How close are you sitting to that fire? Damn. I mean usually button flys have a denim flap over the buttons, so the heat would have to go through the denim to the buttons to warm them up to burn your wang. How is that worse than a zipper or the button at the top of your pants.

Seriously, I gotta know how you position your crotch over that fire to make that happen.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    How close are you sitting to that fire? Damn. I mean usually button flys have a denim flap over the buttons, so the heat would have to go through the denim to the buttons to warm them up to burn your wang. How is that worse than a zipper or the button at the top of your pants.

Seriously, I gotta know how you position your crotch over that fire to make that happen.
    I would imagine something like this:

I never liked the 501's. The legs are waaaaaaaaaay to lose. I generally prefer pants that are more form fitting. Always have.

A couple of years ago I switched away from jeans onto Chinos and wool trousers. I don't even own Jeans anymore.

(European cuts in trousers, shirts, jackets, blazers tend to be more form fitting and tightly cut than general American designs, tho Americans in recent years have also began adopting European tailoring.)
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2015-04-25 at 12:28 AM.

I use Duluth Trading Firehose work pants, they serve me well