Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    In other news, it's easy to label an entire group of people as horrible, basement dwelling losers just because of some idiots, and for some reason it's cheered on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    That sounds wonderful. Where can I sign up?
    In the hunger games thread! Sign ups are now and it saves our sanity from random label throwing

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    In the hunger games thread! Sign ups are now and it saves our sanity from random label throwing
    Spoken like a true champion. If it wasn't for that thread I think I would of cracked by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post
    So they only want to be friends with other men? Or are their only current friends men, and are operating under the assumption that social circles are static?
    Same thing as girls-nights out.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Same thing as girls-nights out.
    Why are these two things comparable? A group of people who engage in occasional exclusiveness regarding an activity does not have the same impact as a group of people who engage in constant exclusiveness regarding an activity. People who have a "_____ night out" are not only having "____ nights out", while a social circle that is itself exclusionary by the terms of admittance are doing just that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    In other news, it's easy to label an entire group of people as horrible, basement dwelling losers just because of some idiots, and for some reason it's cheered on.
    You can't be sexist against men. Because SJWs have redefined sexism (and racism) to be prejudice + power. And men (even the basement-dwelling loser types) obviously have all the power.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Thanks, I'll sign up if not too late

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    The only issue about 'gamer girls' is that they are trying to make it an issue.
    Seriously, why even add the word 'girl' to it, a gamer is a gamer.
    It's self-imposed difference for the purpose of playing the victim card. And it's a real stretch to say the least.
    Seriously, it's just pure unadulterated attention-whoring.
    Get over it and play the game.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    ...and has been "cool" to do so for decades!

Where's my twitter rage?
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    It's not hard to see that entire episode of SVU is based on all the fabrications of the feminist-victim narrative around gamergate.

The really sad thing is that a lot of non-gamers will see that SVU, in all its insanity, and actually believe it, and then try to censor and alter video games.

As a result, gaming as a hobby suffers because of the SJW agenda.

The crazy part is I've been in guilds with many girls, I've led many raids, for years, with girls - without any problems.

If anything we treated the girls slightly better because, in all honesty, the guys like having girls around so it motivates everyone to have girls on the raid roster and makes vent a little more lively outside raid hours.
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2015-04-27 at 06:11 AM.

How bad is that thanks for the short morning chuckle.

I love the fake gamer girls we see like Leah and Kenzlie. Just cuz i like hot chicks. Leah fake as hell though, but meh, she gets slutty real good like.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VodkaRedBull View Post
    have you played any multiplayer with a female gamer in it? All other people in the team are thursty and call them whores , bitches.."send nude pics pls" and so on.

stop denying it. just stop.
    Never had this problem with women in my lobbies. But I also do not play with prepubescent boys.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Watched the episodes cause I heard a lot of bad things.

I think my brain did the following: Imploded, melted, split in two, did a 360 and walked away and started rapping

10+ Year Old Account
    OP, FYI this has already been discussed in the gamergate thread so there wasn't a reason to open a new thread as this is related

-This belongs in cinema/tv not gen ot
    -You clearly didn't research anything when you posted this thread.... as the video in the post isn't even the original
    -If you want to leave the gaming seen because you fail to see the difference in this case i don't know what to tell you

I watched SVU's No more marathon last night and most episodes are actually really good. This is actually one of the worst written episodes i've seen by them.
    Normally SVU tries to stay unbiased in most episodes, One of last nights episodes Liv was telling a rape victim to be more careful/less trusting people in the world are scummy (for future reference) . ALOT of people will attribute that to victim blaming but it's not, The feminist who assume you can teach people not rape are so blind it's not even funny.

It's not the women fault she got raped EVER, It's 100% the rapist however it's good to know we don't live in a perfect world and to protect yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..