Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    Blizard is pretty much a joke right now. How a company with its revenues and resources can be so appalling bad at getting things out and project management is amazing.
    Because the money keeps rolling in. Why should they bother to put out large amounts of quality content in a well-run game, when dripping tiny amounts of poor content into a badly run game is profitable? They've made it quite clear that they care only about revenue and the bottom line, not any sort of objective standard of excellence or craftmanship.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    This guy again.

Not every one raids bub. Shit I raid, I would still like a reason to play out side of raid nights.
    What can you not do now that you could'nt do in other expansions? Farm Valor? Sorry we went to gold now and with the new crafting upgrades per tier + more boes then I've ever seen and the easiest tools to pug raids ever + 5 mans dropping 680-700 gear soon the entire concept of valor is *drumroll* worthless

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Too bad 6.2 is one of the largest Raid patches if not the largest of all time so it makes you all look like blubbering whiners.
    LOL, you say that about every patch.

YOu all are so sour.

Too bad 6.2 is one of the largest Raid patches if not the largest of all time so it makes you all look like blubbering whiners.
    Not everyone cares about raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Because the money keeps rolling in. Why should they bother to put out large amounts of quality content in a well-run game, when dripping tiny amounts of poor content into a badly run game is profitable? They've made it quite clear that they care only about revenue and the bottom line, not any sort of objective standard of excellence or craftmanship.
    They are it's called 6.2 the largest patch WoW has ever done.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    Not everyone cares about raiding.
    Wow good thing crafting has gear better then Heroic Hellfire citidel and 5 mans give mythic Foundry gear right?

Oh lets pretend that doesn't exist because it invalidates your point.

What can you not do now that you could'nt do in other expansions? Farm Valor? Sorry we went to gold now and with the new crafting upgrades per tier + more boes then I've ever seen and the easiest tools to pug raids ever + 5 mans dropping 680-700 gear soon the entire concept of valor is *drumroll* worthless
    Valor and dailys are a start. They could look at Rift, they have a very good player power system that allows for out of raid progression.

AS for 5ms dropping better gear, YAY recycled content tuned up to a "harder" lvl. Wont be harder will be faceroll for any raider.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    LOL, you say that about every patch.
    list features of a patch that contained more then 6.2 I hope you are very in depth in what you decide to bring up.

They are it's called 6.2 the largest patch WoW has ever done.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow good thing crafting has gear better then Heroic Hellfire citidel and 5 mans give mythic Foundry gear right?

Oh lets pretend that doesn't exist because it invalidates your point.
    YAY I can farm the same 5 mans from the start of the xpack NOW ON A WEEKLY LOCKOUT!!! EXCITING and NEW!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't Farahlon coming in the patch after 6.2? I read something about Gul'dan going over there.

list features of a patch that contained more then 6.2 I hope you are very in depth in what you decide to bring up.
    New follower missions
    a raid
    retuned heroic 5m
    a zone
    Timewalker

yeh HUGE!! /s

Valor and dailys are a start. They could look at Rift, they have a very good player power system that allows for out of raid progression.

AS for 5ms dropping better gear, YAY recycled content tuned up to a "harder" lvl. Wont be harder will be faceroll for any raider.
    See above value is a devolution of the game going forward and since dallies gave valor and charms for seals which we get from....... tons of currnecies now the premise of it means what exactly? Nothing?

Apexis gear is shit I'll give you that just consider it mount currnecy but tell me what is the difference between doing an Apexis daily and doing 3 dailes where they requres

Kill 5 War wolves
    Kill 10 bleeding hollow ritualists
    burn 2 parchments

or just an apexis

where you can kill
    Kill 5 War wolves
    burn 2 parchments

to achieve the same end.

YOu all are so sour.

- - - Updated - - -

More in game systems per activity is actually more content. Or else we can pretend 4 difficulty raids and 5 difficulties of 5 mans soon doesn't exist and just go back to one raid mode while you do Highmaul the entire expansion. You know. like the old days.#Karazhan
    Quantity =/= Quality.

Well atleast my followers have things to see and do in WoW....

New follower missions
    a raid
    retuned heroic 5m
    a zone
    Timewalker

yeh HUGE!! /s
    1 13 boss raid with four difficulties

2 Retuning 5 mans as a catch up for 680-700 gear mechanics may be more relevant in fights: This in turn keeps pvp grinding alts for pve gear being the unviable grind path or doing timeless isle gear tokens because THAT was totally awesome gameplay people just loved.

3 Timewalker weekend dungeons to spice things up with some old nostaligia and upscaled rewards.

4 Tannan Jungle zone + Doom Lord kazzak world boss. NYI since early beta you may even get a small daily hub

5 Garrison shipyards and naval missions a slightly more customization based missions to give some variety from it's vanilla iteration.

6 15 Legendary pets to gather in the Jungles of Tanaan

7 Continuation of the Legendary chain and incentives to keep raiding to continually power it up. I'm under the impression it goes legendary PRE raid like the cloak did.

Sure you can scoff at the list but again. Show me a patch with more stuff please.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Quantity =/= Quality.
    Fortunately it's both from everything I have seen so far.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy again.

Not every one raids bub. Shit I raid, I would still like a reason to play out side of raid nights.

- - - Updated - - -

1 raid is 1 raid is 1 raid. If I buy a video game I dont say I bought 3 cause it had easy, normal, hard.
    Of course it's 1 raid but they have to tune 4 raids and guess what that takes time. do you think development is wizardry?

I guess they could go back to one. Then you can see what having no content really feels like.

Deleted
    You got that one wrong. They won't let you collect legendary pets when we can't even have epic pets. It will be the same as in MoP, 15 legendary wild pets you can fight against to get nothing more than reward bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Isn't Farahlon coming in the patch after 6.2? I read something about Gul'dan going over there.
    With what the shadow councila nd his demon masters are butchered and we corner gul'dan literally at the end of the raid. The conclusion is whatever happens to him and khadgar post raid at chapter 4 of the legendaries conclusion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    You got that one wrong. They won't let you collect legendary pets when we can't even have epic pets. It will be the same as in MoP, 15 legendary wild pets you can fight against to get nothing more than reward bags.
    thats what i ment somewhat. still same premise and lots of pet battle content for those who enjoy it.

See above value is a devolution of the game going forward and since dallies gave valor and charms for seals which we get from....... tons of currnecies now the premise of it means what exactly? Nothing?

Apexis gear is shit I'll give you that just consider it mount currnecy but tell me what is the difference between doing an Apexis daily and doing 3 dailes where they requres

Kill 5 War wolves
    burn 2 parchments

or just an apexis

where you can kill
    Kill 5 War wolves
    burn 2 parchments

to achieve the same end.
    Except dailies are usually accompanied by a quest hub that has story quests intermixed with the daily quests. Plus the daily quests usually have some story involved with them as well.

They aren't the same thing, no matter how much you want to kiss Blizzard's ass.

YAY I can farm the same 5 mans from the start of the xpack NOW ON A WEEKLY LOCKOUT!!! EXCITING and NEW!!!
    How is this different then doing the same dallies EVERY FUCKING DAY

or doing the same scenario a brewing storm EVERY FUCKING WEEK for obligatory 1k valor.

At least the mythics will likely be tuned to people in BRF raid gear. as opposed to literally soloing everything in MoP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Except dailies are usually accompanied by a quest hub that has story quests intermixed with the daily quests. Plus the daily quests usually have some story involved with them as well.

They aren't the same thing, no matter how much you want to kiss Blizzard's ass.
    Did you miss he entire garrison campaign that took place in each apexis zone? There is your apexis storyline. and Frankly it was a pretty good one. I mean the garrison campaign took TWO months afterall.

Just pretend you're redoing the garrison campaign when it pops because you kinda are.

Garrison campaigns had the exact same blue bar to fill for a one time gold reward.

Or did you re read your dallies every single day going WoW good story. I'll read that again tommorrow!
    Last edited by anaxie; 2015-04-26 at 12:28 AM.

1 13 boss raid with four difficulties

2 Retuning 5 mans as a catch up for 680-700 gear mechanics may be more relevant in fights: This in turn keeps pvp grinding alts for pve gear being the unviable grind path or doing timeless isle gear tokens because THAT was totally awesome gameplay people just loved.

3 Timewalker weekend dungeons to spice things up with some old nostaligia and upscaled rewards.

4 Tannan Jungle zone + Doom Lord kazzak world boss. NYI since early beta you may even get a small daily hub

5 Garrison shipyards and naval missions a slightly more customization based missions to give some variety from it's vanilla iteration.

7 Continuation of the Legendary chain and incentives to keep raiding to continually power it up. I'm under the impression it goes legendary PRE raid like the cloak did.

Sure you can scoff at the list but again. Show me a patch with more stuff please.
    5.4:

1. 14 bosses in SoO;

2. Flex raids;

3. Proving Grounds;

4. Timeless Isle with new type of consuming content via events, etc., also got some dailies, weeklies and some other quest chains and 5 world bosses;

5. Connected realms feature helping smaller realms;

6. Entire scenario about pet battles;

7. Same deal with cloak;

8. Arena redesigned to no longer be team based.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    At least the mythics will likely be tuned to people in BRF raid gear. as opposed to literally soloing everything in MoP.
    They won't tune them for people in BRF gear when they only reward 680s.