how is my mastery/multistrike rate ?

i was wondering how much multistrike i should have ? for having a good bos uptime with this gear i was able to do like 45k on maidens but need to know what is the optimal ratio for having the most benefit from multistrike is

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Even/advanced

You don't need any mastery for BRF as blood. Just stack MS/Crit.

You need a tier helm or a blast furnace helm. Oregorger neck. Blackhand Shoulders(Or Imperator Shoulders even at 685 they are better).

Also, drop that glyph..... That is literal aids and should be deleted. Use regenerative magic.

As for Breath uptime with that MS gl keeping breath up and doing more damage really. You can have a lot more MS at your ilvl if you got the correct items.

Even if you got heroic items in all those slots you would gain 10% MS at least.

The Blood DK from my group (same ilvl as you) has 10% more MS then you. Might partially be because he has a lot more gems then you but also has ~600 less secondaries tied up in haste/vers/crit. Mastery is about the same, and he's doing on average about 50k.
    I would say you're doing pretty well. You could have more MS to make Breath easier to maintain and thus raise dps, but 45k for a tank's still really good so it's not like you're hurting anyone doing it.