Warlock Specific BRF DPS Guides on YouTube!!!

Hello Warlock community! It had come to my attention that there really are no warlock specific DPS guides for each fight in BRF up on YouTube. As such I've decided to step up and fill in on this missing bit of information.

Now, yes it's one thing to have plenty of discussion in forums about what's the best spec/talent setup for each fight. However, for newer warlocks (or those who simply feel they just aren't getting everything they can out of their play) I've decided to go ahead and release (what I play to be) a 30 video series covering every fight on BRF - from each talent specialization's point of view. These videos will be highlighting my particular talent/glyph choices - on a per fight basis, warlock-specific tips and tricks to maximize DPS and survivability, as well as detailed information about how I handle various fight mechanics while still maximizing my DPS. Now, this is in no way the "end all be all" of guides. These are my personal recommendations based on what has worked best for me after months of clearing this place and testing a number of different factors on each fight. Helpful comments and constructive criticism is encouraged.

With that said, I feel like it would be a good idea to get out there and "market" these guides on the various community websites. That being said, feel free to check out my YouTube channel:

--

Or you can go directly to my first video (Hans'gar and Franzok) right here:

--

Given limited time to complete these guides I can't promise a steady stream of them, however, I do plan to have them all completed before this tier becomes old content. If you, or someone you know, can benefit from these guides then please pass along the information and drop me a like/comment/subscribe! Thanks in advance and I hope you all enjoy.
    Last edited by Novx; 2015-04-26 at 07:59 AM.

Necroing/shitposting in 10 other threads so that you can self-promote with links isn't that great of a start, to be honest.

Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ronic/advanced
    Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/xyronic (Tues-Thurs 7:00 - 11:30 and 12:30 - 3:30 cst)

I've lurked on this site for forever. I added my 2 cents on a number of posts and I wouldn't call going to page 2 of the MMO Champ forums necro'ing.... You're correct that I needed the 10 posts in order to provide links, but given how long I've been on here reading/learning from others - I didn't have a moral dilemma doing so. Sorry if it doesn't suit your approval. However, I prefer to keep this thread to positive content
    Last edited by DravenCarey; 2015-04-26 at 06:48 AM.

Warlock Specific DPS Video Guides - Owning Blackrock Foundry!
    Interested in improving in BRF? Check out the above link for tips and tricks on optimizing your play for each spec on each encounter! Currently have guides for 10/10 Fights as Demonology, 0/10 Fights as Destruction, 0/10 Fights as Affliction.

If you would like to post your info (Youtube/Twitch/etc) in the stream & media thread, linked below, I would gladly add you to the list of users but please don't just make posts to advertise your content.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Stream-Thread