Any better case than CM 690 III?

So I need to buy a new house for my PC, and always read that Antec, CoolerMaster and Corsair make the best cases. I have owned an Antec for 7 years now, and always found it to be not worth the salt that people talk them up to be. My plan is to move into dual GPU's later this year, so the case needs to have the room to support this. 2x USB 3.0 ports at the front, plus at least 1x 200mm fan (or ability to house) are my requirements.

I keep coming back to the CoolerMaster CM 690 III. Seems to have everything I need for $120. However, I need to wait until next pay, so I figured i'd ask around opinions and see if there are other cases people recommend for the same price or cheaper? I was even considering going with a full aluminium case (Lian-li) for $100, but it seemed a little smaller.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions given.

Max budget ?

requiring a 200mm fan is kinda odd and really restrictive.

Check out Phankets and Fractal Design cases. NZXT has some gems as well (h440 comes to mind).
    | Intel i5-4670k | Asus Z87-Pro | Xigmatek Dark Knight | Kingston HyperX Fury White 16GB | Sapphire R9 270x | Crucial MX300 750GB | WD 500GB Black | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Haf-X | Corsair AX1200 | Dell 2412m | Ducky Shine 3 | Logitech G13 | Sennheiser HD598 | Mionix Naos 8200 |

Ahh I read that 200mm fans are much better cooling and quieter for less power draw. But I guess its not a necessity especially seeing as i'm not overclocking (but to plan on running SLI).

Bigger fans dont have to spin as fast as smaller fans to move the same amount of air thus are quieter. Power draw is a non factor.

Check out the Phanteks Enthoo Pro stellar case for the price. Puts other cases that are literally twice the price to shame.
    | Intel i5-4670k | Asus Z87-Pro | Xigmatek Dark Knight | Kingston HyperX Fury White 16GB | Sapphire R9 270x | Crucial MX300 750GB | WD 500GB Black | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Haf-X | Corsair AX1200 | Dell 2412m | Ducky Shine 3 | Logitech G13 | Sennheiser HD598 | Mionix Naos 8200 |

Deleted
    the sad about 200mm fans is that the newer the cases the more rare is to find a case that supports them, with the boom of aio coolers a lot of brands are making their new cases to support radiators instead of fans, and because of that 120mm and 140mm fans are getting better everyday and there is not many premium 200mm fans, u shoukd check thermaltake cases i think they still have lot of cases with 200mm fans support

i went with a HAF 912 for my case its decent and has good support for large fans and external rads

Deleted
    Personally I like Fractal Design. Midi R2 is my favourite but their Define series is also good.

Unfortunately those Fractal cases are out of my (justifiable) price range for a case.

I have been pointed towards the NZXT Source S340 which seems to fit the bill.

i use Thermal take level 10 snow edition
    Sure it's 200USD and looks somewhat odd. But boy it's a freaking dream to build in. so much space.
    And 3x 200mm fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.corsair.com/en-us/obsidia...-tower-pc-case

I have that case.
    2x 140mm intake fans on the front, 1x 120mm fan out. Rosters on top and bottom for 4 to 5 more fans if desired. Double SSD mount behind the motherboard, quad HHD mounts, can house double GPU's and a nice clear plate. Also 2x USB 3.0 on the frontpanel.

Lovely case. $119,99.
    Last edited by Nutri; 2015-04-29 at 01:04 PM.
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”