Page 1 of 19
... LastLast
    Deleted

Sweden: 19 old girl wanted to help immigrants, got gang-raped instead.

Source: http://www.friatider.se/ville-hj-lpa...-gruppv-ldtogs

19-year-old girl in Örnsköldsvik, who was known in the local community for her strong support of multiculturalism and racial diversity, felt pity for three immigrant beggars and decided to invite them to her house. But instead of showing gratitude, the Roma have been subjected her to a rape.

10+ Year Old Account
    "invite them to her house"

Now maybe that was a step to far.

Deleted
    Just so you know... They were suspected of rape for about 1½ month and then they were let go as suspicions were dropped. If you had actually followed the case.

Cultural enrichment right there.

Who in their right mind invites "three immigrant beggars" to their house?

Why would you invite Romas in your house?
    Geez, you might as well just slit your throat.

Could we possibly get a summary of the story in English?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Quoting the green mile:
    How many years you spend pissing on a toilet seat before someone told you*to put it up?*

How exactly do you invite three roma beggers inside your own home (while being alone I guess?) and expect it to go smooth?

True or not it would still not surprise me one bit when it comes to immigrants and Sweden we have had our fair share of cases like this before.

Deleted
    Ah, another young fan of My Little Pony who thinks real life is like Equestria. Hahahahaha. Newsflash! Most people fucking suck and you're a moron!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Really? Interesting. Not enough evidence or she make it up?
    No idea, they were let go pretty soon after they were taken by the police but suspicions remained for 1½ month and then it was dropped. Sadly they don't publish stuff regarding the investigation about cases that gets dropped, so you'll never know. I suspect it was made up though, especially given what I read on a swedish forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Could we possibly get a summary of the story in English?
    Yes please, all I can read is jorgen blorgen...

The Muppets might not be the best place to learn new languages....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    Just so you know... They were suspected of rape for about 1½ month and then they were let go as suspicions were dropped. If you had actually followed the case.
    That definitely adds to the context of the story.

I try to reserve judgment on news of another nation considering it's much harder to get all the facts on this side of the globe. Language barriers and all that lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Do Swedish girls just randomly just invite you into their house?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Jesus Christ, I fucking HATE gypsies but this makes my blood boil. All they know is steal, cheat, beg, destroy and ruin the reputation of my country. FUCK. THEM. They are TRASH. All of them.

And before you ask, no I am not racist. In my country it is perfectly normal to hate gypsies and you can see why. You can be gay, jewish, muslim, black or whatever just not a gypsy...fucking animals.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-04-26 at 08:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Do Swedish girls just randomly just invite you into their house?
    Time to go to sweden, friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Rekmar View Post
    Jesus Christ, I fucking HATE gypsies but this makes my blood boil. All they know is steal, cheat, beg, destroy and ruin the reputation of my country. FUCK. THEM. They are TRASH. All of them.

And before you ask, no I am not racist. In my country it is perfectly normal to hate gypsies and you can see why. You can be gay, jewish, muslim, black or whatever just not a gypsy...fucking animals.
    Says something completely racist, then goes on to say they aren't racist. That is hilarious.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Uh...I don't think that "Everyone does it!" is a defense.

Is this when I bring up Hitler?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Time to go to sweden, friend!
    Yes! I will just wonder the streets of Sweden just waiting to be invited in beautiful girls homes!

Im not racist but im racist.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted

Well you are a racist who thinks he is not.