Ideas for an entry level M-F job with flexible hours

I currently work at a grocery store. The hours are flexible, but the days are not. I'm pretty much expected to work at least one day every weekend, usually two. I get random days off during the week, but I rarely have consecutive days off. I'm only putting up with it because I'm in Graduate School and need to pay the bills somehow, but constantly working weekends and never having consecutive days off makes it a pain in the ass to plan anything. I also get my schedule 2 days in advance. I don't know if I'm working a Monday until the Friday before.

Does anyone have any good ideas for part time jobs that would give me weekends off, or at least a consistent schedule? I was thinking of perhaps becoming a bank teller.
    i5 2500k Powercolor HD 6950
    8gb 1600mhz RAM
    96gb Kingston SSD, 1TB Caviar Black 64mb cache
    Basic P67 motherboard
    800 watt PSU
    NZXT Phantom Case: If you think this case is ugly, you are wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clerical work would most likely be your best bet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I write book reviews for my college's newspaper. It doesn't pay great, but I don't have any office hours and I just have to show up for meetings. I'm applying for editor of the Lifestyle section soon though, which will mean I have office hours, but it's a really cool and mostly relaxed atmosphere to work in any kind of student organization. Maybe look for something like that.