Page 2 of 111 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post
    I'm soloing you all... like a boss!

Edit: I did have a potential Co-Mod but Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesley stopped playing after the Harry Potter mafia - I blame Worgy.
    I'll comod if you want since I'm not playing. (Also I'm using this as an excuse to bump the thread so it shows up red for me.)

Vote listo

How's work this week, mate?

- - - Updated - - -

Will you be free to play?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    Vote listo

How's work this week, mate?
    I get 2 days off woo! And no 7-8 hour shifts! Now next week... I have no idea... I hate working at a grocery store...

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got made redundant from my grocery store job of over 4 years so I know that feel, trying to find a new job anywhere but a grocery store.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I just got made redundant from my grocery store job of over 4 years so I know that feel, trying to find a new job anywhere but a grocery store.
    I used to be a bagger but got promoted to cashier... I have learned to hate people so much now. Even my boss has told me she said I am I young to work there for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I have learned to hate people so much now.
    What is this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    What is this?
    What you mean?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    What is this?
    Work any customer service job and you'll understand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Work any customer service job and you'll understand.
    ^ Ding! I've had people yell at me because I didn't give them a reusable bag for free... they then complained to my manager about it... Seriously if you don't do things exactly the way they want it you get blamed. I sometimes want to strangle customers because of it... Also there was this 1 time where a person told someone to stop bagging their stuff because they licked a finger to get the bag open... when she clearly used hand sanitizer a second ago...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha funny. Does your manager take their complaints seriously and get annoyed with you or?

We had a series of managers and none gave in to crazy customer demands so it was great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha funny. Does your manager take their complaints seriously and get annoyed with you or?

We had a series of managers and none gave in to crazy customer demands so it was great.
    She more or less said I was in the right but I should have just given her the bags for free. Cause if they went to complain higher up as we all know "The customer is always right" (even if they are wrong 95% of the time)

Only issue I have with my manager is the fact I can not even look at my phone... or keep it hidden and play my music... Seriously I can not stand the music we play in the store...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that last part seems normal

No one could ask for something free in my store and get it, that sounds ridiculous.

Anyway in movie now, age of ultron gonna start soon so be back after

urg paint customer service was the worst. So many paint cans thrown at me.

ohno Anakso is in the game, better watch out because Ana always thinks I am scum.

I exist. True story.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    ^ Ding! I've had people yell at me because I didn't give them a reusable bag for free... they then complained to my manager about it... Seriously if you don't do things exactly the way they want it you get blamed. I sometimes want to strangle customers because of it... Also there was this 1 time where a person told someone to stop bagging their stuff because they licked a finger to get the bag open... when she clearly used hand sanitizer a second ago...
    Been there, done that. People suck!

For the record, I do not exist, I'm just a figment of Virothe's warped and twisted imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Karragon View Post
    For the record, I do not exist, I'm just a figment of Virothe's warped and twisted imagination.
    Aren't we all?

Hello everyone...

aaaaaand im off to school

Hello friends

- - - Updated - - -

Any information on the # of bad guys and the available roles or is this a no information game?
    Moonlife, Boomkin/Tree, Silvermoon, VTX

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turlockmike View Post
    Hello friends

- - - Updated - - -

Any information on the # of bad guys and the available roles or is this a no information game?
    We used to do that but we do closed games now. Only info you get is what is revealed or through threads if you get one.

P.S: Please get an avatar it makes everything so much better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turlockmike View Post
    Hello friends

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to check your PM Turlock you'll find the link to a Quicktopic. I can give you some helpful information and the link to the wiki.

With regards logistics. Role-cards will be revealed on death. And No you don't know the # of bad guys at this point ^_^