Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    On my left side, always my left side, can't sleep any other way : /

Naked, under blankets, with a fan blowing on me. "Not well" would also be an answer.

I used to let my old dog share the bed, before he passed, but not the new one. She's a fat hog, and she paces all through the night.

how ever I fall when the sleeping darts those silly shinobi hit me with kick in.......

Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    how do you sleep?

i like sleeping on stomach but it makes my breasts hurt if i sleep on stomach all night
    I really wonder what you hope to gain with all these threads? Do you work for a company that sells beds? Do you want us to ask about your bewbs? Are you trying to profile people here? Is this to sate a weird voyeuristic curiosity of yours? Are you the newest reincarnation of the Nakamura/Jaylock/etc.-persona?

Anyway..All kinds of positions, depending on the sleep phase.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I really wonder what you hope to gain with all these threads? Do you work for a company that sells beds? Do you want us to ask about your bewbs? Are you trying to profile people here? Is this to sate a weird voyeuristic curiosity of yours? Are you the newest reincarnation of the Nakamura/Jaylock/etc.-persona?

Anyway..All kinds of positions, depending on the sleep phase.
    am just curious

Soooo do females all sleep on their back or on their sides 'cos of bewbs or is it just the ones with bigger cup sizes?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostweaver View Post
    Soooo do females all sleep on their back or on their sides 'cos of bewbs or is it just the ones with bigger cup sizes?
    I sleep on my stomach or in fetal position(?) most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    I sleep on my stomach or in fetal position(?) most of the time.
    Does that mean you got a smaller cup size... or that it doesn't cause you any pain (like OP described)?

P.S. Sleep deprivation is soo cool i wouldn't get any kind of these question if i was sleeping regularly!

Usually sleeping on your stomach is considered a sign that you can't find a comfortable sleeping position on your back or sides.

Usually sleeping on your stomach is considered a sign that you can't find a comfortable sleeping position on your back or sides.
    I sometimes like sleeping on stomach, its relaxing... and then when your neck gets tired you switch to fetal and then eventually you wake up on your back..

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I can sleep on my stomach just fine, if I tuck my arms in for a brace of sorts, else it is uncomfortable with my own breasts, and they're rather small.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Depends in which position I end up when I finish crying myself to sleep.

7+ Year Old Account
    Does that mean you got a smaller cup size... or that it doesn't cause you any pain (like OP described)?

P.S. Sleep deprivation is soo cool i wouldn't get any kind of these question if i was sleeping regularly!
    my breasts arent that big it doesnt hurt usually but sometimes it does so i avoid it

Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    my breasts arent that big it doesnt hurt usually but sometimes it does so i avoid it
    Well i guess that's the non fun part of having breasts... :/

On my stomach. I usually lay on my back but after a few mins I end up on my stomach. Can't sleep otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

Well i guess that's the non fun part of having breasts... :/
    Also back pain, but there's medical stuff for that.

usually as the small spoon (I snore a bit so better I face away) with my good lady and her bewbs tucked up against my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Deleted

I've got small breasts, yeah... It doesn't cause me any pain except when my breasts are already sore from something else, like periods. I can get backpains from my back bending weird when sleeping on stomach though.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Also back pain, but there's medical stuff for that.
    Pff your own fault, we guys have surely often enough offered to help you carry "that weight" :P.

Deleted
    I start on my side similar to the recovery position, at some point I occasionally end up on my back with my arms crossed over my chest like a vampire. I wasn't aware of it until someone pointed it out.

Pff your own fault, we guys have surely often enough offered to help you carry "that weight" :P.
    Actually I'm a guy, but I do know of that considering lots of women are complaining about it. When someone mentions a breast reduction I tend to cry a little inside.