Hs on mobile devices question

So my friendnstarted to pla HS recently on his Samsung Android. He didnt play a lot, but he has like the basic cards of some classes unlocked and some cards from packages he got from the achievements and dailies. Now his phone is broken. So we wanted to do some games on my iPhone or IPad. However, when he logs in on my mobile devices the game acts like if he starts forr the first time and it begins with the mage tutorial?

Isnt that strange? I mean he logs in with his ID like on his Samsung...

Is he logging into the correct region? As someone from the EU, if I were to choose the US it would be what is basically a new account.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Is he logging into the correct region? As someone from the EU, if I were to choose the US it would be what is basically a new account.
    Ah well, thats maybe it. But does that mean we also cant play together, like a duel? Because i also cant add him as a friend

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Ah well, thats maybe it. But does that mean we also cant play together, like a duel? Because i also cant add him as a friend
    Sorry for the delayed reply, but if you're not playing on the same region then AFAIK you can't -- you could both set it to the same region, though.