Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    so how long would it take someone without all the fancy stuff to do this?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    so how long would it take someone without all the fancy stuff to do this?
    2min.
    You get a ~1600% bonus exp without any extra gear. The gear adds it up to about ~1800% bonus exp. Not a big deal at all.
    "DPS is science, healing is art, tanking is strategy."

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspawn115 View Post
    I'd say it counts as an MMO. 20 Mill copies sold (Massive), can play with others (Multiplayer), and needs to be online (Online).
    No virtual economy, not a persistent world. There is no town to go too and see thousands of other players. There are no dungeons or group content that requires a group. You can play the entire game solo, do everything there is to do without ever interacting with another person.

Also, if you go to wikipedia and look at their list of MMOs, it's not on there.

You can also go to Steam, and while they do not have Diablo they do have Path of Exile and Torchlight I/II which are very similar games and they are not listed as MMOs. I'm pretty sure Steam knows how to categorize games better than you.

Pretty hard to call it an MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspawn115 View Post
    I'd say it counts as an MMO. 20 Mill copies sold (Massive), can play with others (Multiplayer), and needs to be online (Online).
    Then I guess LoL is an MMO?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Just had a friend drag me through on T6 and was 70 in under 30 minutes. Normally we do Act 1 bounties, then save the turn in until the new player/character dings 70. Yes, I did get RoRG from that, heh (albeit not an amazing one). Yes, I'm well aware this is dog shit slow compared to what the OP posted, but I don't particularly care. 30 mins to get to max level?

And I'm loling at the notion D3 is a MMO. Doesn't matter if there's 100 million people on playing the game at the same time, you can only have 3 others join you. So in terms of gameplay, it is merely multiplayer, not massive.

Deleted
    There is actually no reason for normal levels to exist... game starts on max level anyway, 1 level per expansion to reset gearing is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    Just had a friend drag me through on T6 and was 70 in under 30 minutes. Normally we do Act 1 bounties, then save the turn in until the new player/character dings 70. Yes, I did get RoRG from that, heh (albeit not an amazing one). Yes, I'm well aware this is dog shit slow compared to what the OP posted, but I don't particularly care. 30 mins to get to max level?

And I'm loling at the notion D3 is a MMO. Doesn't matter if there's 100 million people on playing the game at the same time, you can only have 3 others join you. So in terms of gameplay, it is merely multiplayer, not massive.
    Especially as you have to spam rifts anyway to get the cow rift, that you might as well just level a character while looking for it. I've seen that particular rift twice. Out of hundreds of rifts opened. If you reckon on two rifts before you're 70, that's at least 100 characters I could have boosted in the time it took to actually get the event rift to appear. So this is hardly faster "in the real world".

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Especially as you have to spam rifts anyway to get the cow rift, that you might as well just level a character while looking for it.
    In the video the evnt is not the Cow level rift event, but the anniversary event where cow-blins could spawn and open a portal to the "definitely not a cow level". In there threr could be an event where you simply kill an huge amount of cow waves and netted a lot of exp.

However event is no more, so no more istant level 70s. However as many said dragging a friend through T6 takes very little time.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    In the video the evnt is not the Cow level rift event, but the anniversary event where cow-blins could spawn and open a portal to the "definitely not a cow level". In there threr could be an event where you simply kill an huge amount of cow waves and netted a lot of exp.

However event is no more, so no more istant level 70s. However as many said dragging a friend through T6 takes very little time.
    The video in the OP is the cow rift, it got posted before the cow-goblin event was even live.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post

There is the cow king rift (i.e. this event thing in the Jar of Souls room) and the anniversary event. Two separate things.

Sorry, my fault them - it looked just like the anniversary event. too many cows.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.