Deleted

What's up with ore?

Did they change something so ore is worth stockpiling or whatev?
    I have sold stacks of ore for around 300-600g past 2 days. Only thing I know about is trade for primals for savage blood but at the same time savage blood is around 170-210g on server. So what's up, why are people buying ore like crazy?

Because ore stockpiling gets translated into primal spirits from ore trader which people stockpile for 6.2 in the hopes felblood aka new savage blood will appear on the primal spirit vendor. If felblood appears there and if the price is the same you will need 9000 primal spirits to upgrade 3 items to 715 ilvl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    Because ore stockpiling gets translated into primal spirits from ore trader which people stockpile for 6.2 in the hopes felblood aka new savage blood will appear on the primal spirit vendor. If felblood appears there and if the price is the same you will need 9000 primal spirits to upgrade 3 items to 715 ilvl.
    So people are taking the huge chance then? Because if it doesn't appear at vendor, either lots of ore will be dumped on AH or lots of savage blood?=)

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Or that other elemental reagent, air/fire/water etc. With epic gems being released and the new upgrades requiring 50 of them each, the price of those should go up a decent amount.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Or that other elemental reagent, air/fire/water etc. With epic gems being released and the new upgrades requiring 50 of them each, the price of those should go up a decent amount.
    If pvp gear finally get to use gems, don't know if anything has been said about that? Then gems will sell like butter.
    Hm, perhaps should use my primals on earth then, since they are expensive already, but still cheaper than savage blood so atm it's worth more selling blood.
    I will, however, keep selling my ore... I will not personally be bothered with gear next patch, but I will always want gold =)

No, no sockets in PvP gear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    If pvp gear finally get to use gems, don't know if anything has been said about that? Then gems will sell like butter.
    Hm, perhaps should use my primals on earth then, since they are expensive already, but still cheaper than savage blood so atm it's worth more selling blood.
    I will, however, keep selling my ore... I will not personally be bothered with gear next patch, but I will always want gold =)
    Pretty sure Holwanker said no gems in pvp this expansion. We must learn to love the new stat values through gritted teeth zzzzz

not only bloods will be cheaper, all the elementals will cost 12 spirits each (half).

also, the weavings, or the "mass" producing of the soulbound mats will be doubled. So you get 2 mats at the same price as of now, for taladite example 5 of each ore and 1 spirit for 2 taladite. and with new gems cost 100 taladite and the rest of the mats, it will be a nice gain, bags for half the cost etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidhype View Post
    not only bloods will be cheaper, all the elementals will cost 12 spirits each (half).

also, the weavings, or the "mass" producing of the soulbound mats will be doubled. So you get 2 mats at the same price as of now, for taladite example 5 of each ore and 1 spirit for 2 taladite. and with new gems cost 100 taladite and the rest of the mats, it will be a nice gain, bags for half the cost etc.
    naah:

the new trade numbers for primal spiit trader:
    savage blood: 25 primal spirit
    profession mats: 5 primal spirit
    sorcer X: 15 primal spirit.

the reason why ore has gotten up(especially blackrock ore, which is mostly needed for jewelcrafting cds):
    - peope stockpiling for 6.2
    - people are getting bored of doing mine (less supply)
    - i think lot of people changed enchanting for jewelcrafting, buildings etc during the 6.1 till now process

Quote Originally Posted by Rakrath View Post
    naah:

the reason why ore has gotten up(especially blackrock ore, which is mostly needed for jewelcrafting cds):
    - i think lot of people changed enchanting for jewelcrafting, buildings etc during the 6.1 till now process
    Ok I took the sorcer lil bit out of the air :P just assumed half, but 25/2 = 12,5, and doesn't really make sense either though hehe.
    the weaving changing to 2 I heard from a gold maker on stream, seemed so certain but now that I look can't find it in the notes though.
    Maybe I misunderstood and she talked about the trader.
    Last edited by Solidhype; 2015-04-28 at 07:52 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidhype View Post
    Ok I took the sorcer lil bit out of the air :P just assumed half, but 25/2 = 12,5, and doesn't really make sense either though hehe.
    the weaving changing to 2 I heard from a gold maker on stream, seemed so certain but now that I look can't find it in the notes though.
    Maybe I misunderstood and she talked about the trader.
    all the profession mats you get in 6.2 are doubled:

means:

20 instead of 10 for one 24h cd
    4 instead of 2 for one workorder
    2 instead of 1 one from the ungated primal recipe

Deleted

means:

Interesting, seems like enchanting will be useless then, crystals are already cheap and being able to buy gear for honor and dc will bring in more crystals and add to that this change.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    Pretty sure Holwanker said no gems in pvp this expansion. We must learn to love the new stat values through gritted teeth zzzzz
    Strange, really strange, but then again a lot of this expansions pvp is strange

- - - Updated - - -

naah:

But perhaps it's sell while it lasts now. Since felblood will come from gathering professions a lot of people will dust off their old miners, and perhaps the worth of stockpiling ore for patch is less attractive now as well. I can imagine ore cost is low already today again, if people did stockpile and now have regrets

means:

Cool. then I was not wrong I've been hoarding primals for that reason to just pump out taladites and other mats with the cooldown bypass
    now collect as much rush orders for the barn as possible then for feel bloods :P , sorry blight.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Or that other elemental reagent, air/fire/water etc.
    Why list 3 and then use "etc." for the last one? XD It's Earth, FYI.

OT: People are hoping Felblood and the 4 elements (Air, Fire, Water, EARTH) for epic gems will be worth the risk.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Looks like the plan broke with the barn though