Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    It doesn't suit disc/holy realy in terms of looks/name whole feel.. it's a Shadowy spell.. it's the same feeling I have with glyph of Shadow magic.. and that is disc/holy only.

Some weird logic right there..
    Well 'holy' doesn't mean 'holy and holy alone'. Same goes for the other specs. Shadow has resurrection, PWF, Leap of Faith, Levitate, Mass Dispel, etc. Holy has Fade, SWP, Mind Sear, etc. Frost mages have Blink and arcane mages have Frost Nova. Just because you specialize in one area doesn't mean you can't dabble in others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Well 'holy' doesn't mean 'holy and holy alone'. Same goes for the other specs. Shadow has resurrection, PWF, Leap of Faith, Levitate, Mass Dispel, etc. Holy has Fade, SWP, Mind Sear, etc. Frost mages have Blink and arcane mages have Frost Nova. Just because you specialize in one area doesn't mean you can't dabble in others.
    I dont think that is a fair comparison.. versus the light and shadow.. Its kind of weird realy since shadow priests are not able to cast holy spells in shadow form.. from a lore and gameplay standpoint. It works the other way around tho.

What many people have been suggesting over tje past gew years is to make alternitive versions of holy spells for shadow, spectral guise could have a lighter veraion as well. Also why do holy and disc keep shadow word pain?

Or just break the barrier and just remove the panalty for shadow to use holy spells in shadow form we had it in mop bit for aomw reason removed for shadow and not boomkin.. and again I am going way off topic here.

Ps phone typing sucks.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2015-05-11 at 02:57 PM.