Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Show your outfit(s)

So with the new Outfit manager that came out with 3.2, figured what a better time to show off what you like to wear.

This is my current one. I like how it's clearly a Jedi, but has the looks of a Sith w/ the mask. I dunno, I just like it.

Also, so happy I bought my white crystal back during launch for 2.5mil. They go for like 20mil now it seems.

yes yes...please tell me more of Jedi that look like Sith :P

hehe those are some of mine...for my JK that chest wasnt actually my first choice. I like the chestpiece with the two antenna on the back, i basically wanted to copy the look of the big ass Sith Warrior NPC guards. The chestpieces available for Republic that have the two antenna are adaptive though and they have the really ugly butt flap. The Veteran Elder Blades Vest when worn by an Imperial has the exact look i want, but imp-rep have different looks for the same armor pieces when it comes to most non-adaptives.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Should have made him an Assassin instead of a sorc, since he looks like Ezio.

Haven't gotten to tinker around much yet with it but here's my Sorc. He even wanted to pose, He was having a rare good day.

Apologies for size.
    Last edited by Uproot; 2015-04-29 at 05:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Here is a shot of my Juggernaut

I'll include a link which shows the face area better --> http://i.imgur.com/g9UPtSN.jpg

This is one of my shadow:

Still working on his outfit though. Trying to give him a more functional look since as a shadow the mass of robes that a sage would wear feels like it would slow you down as a shadow.
    Last edited by skitzin; 2015-04-30 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skitzin View Post
    Still working on his outfit though. Trying to give him a more functional look since as a shadow the mass of robes that a sage would wear feels like it would slow you down as a shadow.
    That is actually why i made my Shadow the way i did. I posted it up in the second post of the thread.

I've always been a fan of that particular headpiece, especially with the earpiece thingies. They also have a variant with no earpieces at all and another one that has the full on metal mouth gag. For the top i went with a regal top instead of the concealed top because it has the front and rear flaps. That is another look from WoW and similar games that i have always liked and i'll hide my cape just so i can have the front/rear tabard flaps. The only thing i dont like about the regal top is how the rear flap is small. The front flap is the right size but it suffers from the same problem that capes and other stuff has with the bad animation/3d modelling work. Pants and boots are concealed too and both have the snug/painted on look. But i dont know if i would use that set on a male toon cause nut/butt huggers doesnt really have any appeal for me hehe.

10+ Year Old Account

*Click for bigger images.

Hey Ryas, what clothes is your sent wearing, I might copy that, its awesome!

My shadow and Nadia (only pic I have here)

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Gunslinger:

and my sage:

Last edited by quras; 2015-05-11 at 07:22 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackyfeet View Post
    Hey Ryas, what clothes is your sent wearing, I might copy that, its awesome!
    Eradicator's Mask
    Blade Master's Vest
    Satele Shan's Gloves
    Formal Tuxedo Belt
    Ancient Ardent Blade's Leggings
    Stalker's Boots
    MH: Punisher
    OH: Mercy

Here are some more of mine

For my Bounty Hunter i was always a fan of the Mercenary Chestguard because it had the look that i wanted. But it always felt kinda weird to look at because it didnt have a jetpack. However that was finally fixed when they released the Underwater Adventurer Rebreather chestpiece which combines the chestpiece of the Mercenary chestguard and the jetpack. Though that pack back there is probably meant to be some sort of SCUBA device but it doesnt matter to me cause it looks like most jetpack units. Also I like how there is shoulder armor on this chestpiece too which the Merc Chestguard doesnt have. Pilots Helmet to top it off because BH and fire and smoke, so it looked appropriate.

My Sniper i just made her look like a Scout with the radio looking stuff on her back.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Shadow's new outfit.

- This is the first 'Self made' set i had for my warrior. I wanted a set that felt sith-like , had a cape/hood and some shoulders. This was the result. If anyone is interested in the set pieces just PM me.

- Is the other set i use for my warrior, not much to it compared to the other set. This set is called Reaver.

- Onto my Sorc, this is the only set that i think suits him and thus my favourite.

- Bonus close up mug shot.

http://imgur.com/F4wDftD,EUSHuYV,Gez...1oYy,L7wAk73#0 - Added the link to the imgur if the thumbnails are too blurry.
    Last edited by Champagne Supernova; 2015-05-15 at 07:37 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Unmasked:

Deleted
    that looks really cool

That is currently mine ... sadly most color modules are ... just gross - or extremly expensive.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/..._46_213159.jpg
    oh, honey.

Gone for the classic look for my Jedi Guardian.
    Last edited by karumayu; 2015-08-12 at 09:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm waiting on my Magenta crystal to finish crafting before I go with it. I found that I like the 55 Inquisitor gear you get from the vendor.