Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Warlock double spell lock: Gone

They hotfixed it in apparently. They said they were aware of it, but didn't think it was important to change, but someone tweeted them and bam, hotfix a couple days later :P

I think its a good idea. A "clever use of game mechanics" that should never have been allowed in.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder why it took them so long though. I was complaining about having to doublefake that from day one. Though, we ended up always nuking the felhunter if we saw it out.

But yeah, that should never have been in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Blizzard design meeting today.
    Agenda:

1. Nerfing the worst class in the game.
    2. whateva lol

Quote Originally Posted by solarfallz View Post
    Blizzard design meeting today.
    Agenda:

1. Nerfing the worst class in the game.
    2. whateva lol
    The worst? I mean, I hate 6.0 warlock, but I'd hardly say worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    The worst? I mean, I hate 6.0 warlock, but I'd hardly say worst.
    Literally THE worst class right now.

DKs, Paladins, Warriors, Hunters, Shamans, Druids, Rogues, Monks, Mages, and Priests are all better than Warlocks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Literally THE worst class right now.

DKs, Paladins, Warriors, Hunters, Shamans, Druids, Rogues, Monks, Mages, and Priests are all better than Warlocks.

That is not true in any way, shape or form.
    You're a towel.

...guys how louder are they supposed to say this is NOT a wizard/caster expansion????

Hunter much? Feral much?

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    ...guys how louder are they supposed to say this is NOT a wizard/caster expansion????

Hunter much? Feral much?
    Two strongest comps of the season have a mage in it and one is a caster cleave. Can you tell me again how casters are weak?

On topic:
    Stupid mechanic that had to go. Still I think that if they would touch the game they should nerf combat rogues, mages or resto druids which are the main OP things in the game right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    That is not true in any way, shape or form.
    Tell me which class you think is doing worse than Warlocks and I'll tell you why you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    Two strongest comps of the season have a mage in it and one is a caster cleave. Can you tell me again how casters are weak?

On topic:
    Stupid mechanic that had to go. Still I think that if they would touch the game they should nerf combat rogues, mages or resto druids which are the main OP things in the game right now.
    Mages are pretty much awful at everything except a couple very specific 3v3 comps where they have good synergy. Killing Spree is already getting a major nerf.
    Last edited by solarfallz; 2015-04-29 at 05:54 PM.

Although i definitely abused this, im not said its gone. it shouldnt be in the game. What i am upset about, is how blizzard handled it. Just yesterday they mentioned it wasnt a problem. Wake up this morning, check mmoc, it got nerfed. At least be consistent.

Only a few days from complaint thread to hotfix, pretty impressive. Be nice if they fixed Rain of Fire or Soul Swap with half that speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    Only a few days from complaint thread to hotfix, pretty impressive. Be nice if they fixed Rain of Fire or Soul Swap with half that speed.
    Nah man, that cant be done with a hotfix...

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell me which class you think is doing worse than Warlocks and I'll tell you why you're wrong.

Mages are pretty much awful at everything except a couple very specific 3v3 comps where they have good synergy. Killing Spree is already getting a major nerf.
    "Mages are awful at everything and so are warlocks" the three best comps right now have mages or warlocks on them. What?
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    MY class is worse because that's the one I play and that's why.

Same old argument every time, every patch, every buff, every nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    I wonder why it took them so long though. I was complaining about having to doublefake that from day one. Though, we ended up always nuking the felhunter if we saw it out.

But yeah, that should never have been in the game.
    Why?

It is game mechanically IDENTICAL to being kick'ed and then stunned. Either way, you're still not casting spells for 10-12 seconds.

Your argument is extremely weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Why?

It is game mechanically IDENTICAL to being kick'ed and then stunned. Either way, you're still not casting spells for 10-12 seconds.

Your argument is extremely weak.
    No Drs on kicks, you can't trinket a kick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post

On topic:
    shhh he paly mage
    About the hotfix could say that was about of time

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    "Mages are awful at everything and so are warlocks" the three best comps right now have mages or warlocks on them. What?
    I don't even know if I should even bother responding to someone who doesn't even finish reading a sentence before misquoting it and making a meaningless reply...

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    MY class is worse because that's the one I play and that's why.

Same old argument every time, every patch, every buff, every nerf.
    I play every class. Warlock is, historically, my 3rd most played class coming in at 41863 HKs. I don't play him now though, of course, because they're awful and anti-fun.

So again...

I play every class. Warlock is, historically, my 3rd most played class coming in at 41863 HKs. I don't play him now though, of course, because they're awful and anti-fun.

So again...
    .. i'd say non-Resto Shamans have it worse than any warlock spec.

But .. im the same feeling as you. While i dont play every class (got kids and wife and stuff to do) i do play 4 - warlock being the one ive stuck with since the original beta - and guess which one im not playing now and for what reason?

Warlock, because it's like concentrated anti-fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    .. i'd say non-Resto Shamans have it worse than any warlock spec.

But .. im the same feeling as you. While i dont play every class (got kids and wife and stuff to do) i do play 4 - warlock being the one ive stuck with since the original beta - and guess which one im not playing now and for what reason?

Warlock, because it's like concentrated anti-fun.
    Regarding the first statement, we're talking classes vs classes. Affliction is warlocks' best option, and it is inferior to every other class' best option. Even if we were talking about individual specs though, I'd still say that's wrong. Enhancement is better than destro/demo in most situations. Purge is serious business.