The most fun healer for pvp? (poll)

Ey, i'm here again, today the poll its for the pvp healers!

http://strawpoll.me/4233882

Deleted
    Most fun: disc priest.
    Most effective: resto druid.
    Most complicated: mistweaver monk.
    Most braindead: holy paladin.
    Most ineffective: resto shaman.

The problem with polls like these, is that the results will be biased based on the fact that class population isn't evenly spread and the fact that not everyone who votes has played every healer class.

Deleted
    I don't have a huge amount of experience healing, but I always enjoyed resto druid the most. So much fun and utility.

Deleted
    Druid, Druid, again Druid. Druid is made out of awesome as a healer. You have basically everything you could ever want aside from a shield and you trump other healers in many regards. Heck your CC alone can compete with several other healers combined. You can take out a melee for extended periods of times once they've blown their trinket to the point where they get so angry they start emote spamming.

Deleted
    The part I enjoy most about being a healer is the mindgame over the kick with the dps. The enjoyment I get out of juking a kick is almost better then winning a match. Because of this I used to love healer who were more reliant on casts like paladins and shamans, which both unfortunately went into a more instant focused playing style with 6.0/6.2. I also like if you can get offensive, so priests and more lately shamans with dual lavaburst are quite fun to play, although I don't have a priest at max level.

So I personally enjoy shaman the most atm, but yeah... I don't think a poll makes much sense though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaileen View Post
    The part I enjoy most about being a healer is the mindgame over the kick with the dps. The enjoyment I get out of juking a kick is almost better then winning a match. Because of this I used to love healer who were more reliant on casts like paladins and shamans, which both unfortunately went into a more instant focused playing style with 6.0/6.2. I also like if you can get offensive, so priests and more lately shamans with dual lavaburst are quite fun to play, although I don't have a priest at max level.

So I personally enjoy shaman the most atm, but yeah... I don't think a poll makes much sense though.
    I like that too. Everyone kicks differently. They might consistently kick at .5 secs or at 1.5 secs. They might have a seemingly random kick sequence. Because of playing as a healer, i can kick better as a dps.

Deleted
    Yeah, the 'worst' are the guys who seemingly never kick, and you fake and fake and fake and desperately try to juke their kick and suddenly your in trouble and BAM they kick your real cast.
    But I've gotten better with this; I really like to juke a lot early in the game when you have the time/HP to do it, and then later you just hardcast your first heal and they expect it to be a juke when it isn't.

Wow I was surprised to see Rshaman so low. I really like having the ability to ground and shock incoming spells to outplay opponents. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisk View Post
    Wow I was surprised to see Rshaman so low. I really like having the ability to ground and shock incoming spells to outplay opponents. Just my 2 cents.
    Shaman has always had a pretty high skill-cap (out of the healers), so it is pretty fun to play, but it is punishing at the moment. If this poll was done during any other patch, rsham would be closer to the top.

It's a tie between Rdruid and Rshaman for me. I enjoy them both.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saladfork View Post
    Shaman has always had a pretty high skill-cap (out of the healers), so it is pretty fun to play, but it is punishing at the moment. If this poll was done during any other patch, rsham would be closer to the top.
    Agreed. The recent shaman buffs seem to be helping a little, but I don't think the class is quite where it needs to be yet. Monks are in serious need of a buff to either mana or another defensive cooldown.

I think priests got hit too hard by the ability pruning. If some of those changes were reverted, I think you'd see a lot of people return to their priest mains.

Surprised to see pally at the bottom. It seems all of the top teams not using a druid are using a pally.

I've only played Hpal and monk, so ... From my point of view, monk is much more fun, mobility, that teleport thing, the statue, the channeling effect ... My hpal seems so boring in comparison, and in terms of mobility ... ahem

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    I enjoy my Holy Priest the most. Hands down.
    Sub 1800 mmr RBGs, Resto Shaman is also a lot of fun, because nobody touches your totems and you just rock the damn house.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

...I don't know if Feral counts but really enjoying the healing of the build...Keeping my team mate up while being able to burst like a king (king of the jungle!) is fun...

10+ Year Old Account
    Druid for the amazing toolkit. Disc for the ruse I get of deathing (holy fireing (ew, holy fire, why could I just not get to keep SWD?)) traps/polys or fearwarding fears in clutch moments. Shaman for the same reasons with grounding and tremor.

I really like all three, haven't played the other two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Hpal's are pretty fun. I almost always feel like I have a cooldown for whatever comes my way.