Deleted

does nobody use the lfr or group finder for ops ?

As the tital says , does nobody use the group finder to queue for ops like lfr in wow ? I joined the queue and was in it that long I had forgot I was queued ..... so far I have have done a few ops with my guild group , but for a casual player I would have liked to use the group finder as well now and then , its quite good for flashpoints tho .

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's one of those odd things. The people that would use group finder keep hearing about it being dead so they decide to just not try it. Enough people think in that frame of mind and no one ever queues.

Though If you want to try one, just throw yourself in group finder whenever you log on. Sometimes I can go hours without a pop, a few times I've got one within 15mins.

It varies a lot depending on your roles aswell.

The patch that just came out yesterday has a bunch of fixes for this. Groups were reduced to 8-man size, and a few overly-difficulty bosses were nerfed. As well, some of the old operations were added to the mix.

So you should have better luck shortly this week. However, the easiest to watch for people advertising on Fleet.

Quote Originally Posted by RohanV View Post
    SNIP...

So you should have better luck shortly this week. However, the easiest to watch for people advertising on Fleet.
    Thats where I find nearly all my PUG runs. Just watching fleet. It's a little boring so I use that time for moving gear or clearing out things, setting up GTN sales. I don't like to stand around fleet doing nothing if I can help it.

Rarely have I ever been pulled into a PUG from GF alone. It's usually, build the group first from fleet, then que up. Now that GF is turned back into 8 man, I expect to see more runs happening but I feel it will still be groups formed first then everyone ques up, not a group formed by GF alone. I mean that for OPS really. I always run GF for flash points with no problem other than if I'm running a DPS it does take longer.

Plus you always have to remember. DPS will always have long ass ques. Healer have a pretty decent que time and tanks are the fastest. There are just too many DPS in comparison to the others.
    Last edited by quras; 2015-04-29 at 11:29 PM.