I have a question about the new Avenger's Movie

1. ) Is Iron man " bad " in this movie?

2.) Is this movie 2 parts?

3. ) Anything I should know that may help my understanding before I go in ( I heard its confusing ), it greatly appreciated.

15+ Year Old Account
    1. No he isn't.

2. No it isn't.

3. It isn't complicated, go watch it and enjoy yourself.

It's a fun movie, I think Ultron was great. Needs more of him though.
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

James Spader as Ultron was absolutely perfect casting imo

Quote Originally Posted by Azyle17 View Post

2.) Is this movie 2 parts?

3. ) Anything I should know that may help my understanding before I go in ( I heard its confusing ), it greatly appreciated.
    1)No. He tries to do something good, and it horribly backfires, but it wasn't deliberate malevolence on his part.
    2)No, the next one is.
    3)It's...not remotely confusing. If someone said it was, I'd seriously have trouble trusting their judgment on anything else they ever said afterwards, unless they were just like, totally drunk or high when the saw the movie.

Deleted
    It will help if you've watched the other MCU films, but it's all pretty self-explanatory. I guess if you don't know what Loki's sceptre is, or who HYDRA is, you might be a bit confused.

At the end of the movie, is there a resolution to the central plot question? Do they discover just how old Ultron is?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    James Spader as Ultron was absolutely perfect casting imo
    Indeed. He killed it.

It's the age old 'road to hell is paved with good intentions' sort of thing more then anything.

Related to his question, i'm a bit behind on the marvel's tv show. Should i catch up on that till the current episode or are there spoilers in it like last time?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    Related to his question, i'm a bit behind on the marvel's tv show. Should i catch up on that till the current episode or are there spoilers in it like last time?
    Latest episode as of this post is the build-up to Age of Ultron

So much so that the very last scene in the series could easily be put before the first scene in the movie

Yes, but probably not in the sense that you mean, where he monologues about destroying the world or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    At the end of the movie, is there a resolution to the central plot question? Do they discover just how old Ultron is?
    Ultron is an AI Stark and Banner create.

Stark wanted a global army of Iron Man suits that would replace the Avengers so they can retire.

Ultron realises the only way to protect the planet is to kill all humans so he turns evil.

It's not complex, really. Might help watching Captain America 2 to understand why SHIELD is in the condition it's in. That's about it.

I liked the movie, I thought it was a good movie, and was fun to watch. However, I think the criticisms in the article below are pretty much spot on.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain...ts-dead-wrong/