10+ Year Old Account

691 Hunter LF 2-3 day guild after 9:30 PM EST

What I'm looking for: Required
    Must raid 3 or less days a week [u](only one day can be Fri/Sat/Sun)

Must raid between 9:30 PM and 2:00 AM EST. My ideal times are 10 PM EST - 1 AM EST

Must have active websites/forums for discussing strategy for bosses.

Please have one day for gearing up alts or alt raiding for when we are not raiding.

Currently I am 2/10 M with experience on 4/10 M. I have watched numerous videos on all the fights and know all of them thoroughly.

I'm essentially looking for a guild that raids 9-12 hours a week but I want the guild to have the aspirations of being a top 100/150 US guild. If your guild does not have the goal to be top on your server or to be the highest rank you can with a small amount of raid time than I would not be interested in your guild.[/ul]

About me:

I haven't raided seriously in three weeks. I'm an expert at survival and BM but would need to touch up on my MM skills as I haven't raided it since week three in Highmaul.

To make sure you read this post please promote your favorite sports team in one of the first lines of your response to me.

I was top 5 US with Juggernaut in tier 11 so I know what it takes to be a top end raider. I also raided with a couple other top 50 guilds during Cataclysm.

I took a break during MOP and didn't raid at all during that expansion.

I am the former GM of Shattered Peace, top 200 US when it died during tier 8 - 11(Lightninghoof) , Quarantined tier 12/13 top 150 US when it died (Shadowmoon) and most recently during WOD I was GM of H A M on Skullcrusher.

I can provide logs but they will be roughly three weeks old.

If you're interested please spam your contact information here. You may also contact me on realid at Renegade#1318 . If you do plan on adding me to Realid to contact me please leave some type of spam or guild information so I know who you are ahead of time.

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for a guild

10+ Year Old Account

*If the First Blood raid group does not work for you, we have 7 other options you can choose from all varying in progression! Please check us out! SeraphGuild.com*

<Seraph> is a very unique guild with 8 full functioning raid teams. We have been a guild for 5 years and enjoy the perks of top tier raiding as well as a great community. Currently we have 3 raid groups that are all 8/10M

---

First Blood

Newly Formed Raid group in February -First Blood- of the guild <Seraph> on Mal'Ganis is looking for new recruits to fill our roster. Despite our current progress, we are not a casual raid group. We are pushing Mythics and are actively looking to improve and prune as necessary while maintaining a fun but progression focused group.

Progression : 4/10M, 10/10H Blackrock Foundry

Our Goals : This raid team will strive for progression raiding on a 9 hours per week schedule. We are going to be seeking like-minded individuals who are prepared to put in the effort for the challenge that is Mythic raiding, while at the same time, creating a fun and enjoyable atmosphere.

Raid Times : Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 7 PM to 10:00 PM CST

We will be using Loot Council for the item distribution system.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY
    When applying, please specify your interest in First Blood.

We are currently looking for :

Warlock : Medium
    Mage: Medium
    Druid : Balance Medium
    Paladin : RetMedium
    Priest: Shadow Medium
    Death Knight : Medium
    Rogue : Very High
    Hunter : Low
    Shaman : Resto Medium
    Monk : MW Very High
    Monk: WW High
    Warrior: DPS High

Even if your class or spec is not listed as high priority, feel free to submit an application anyway. All outstanding applicants will be considered.

What we ask of our raiders :

- Know what mechanics are coming and be ready to fill a specific role for the fight. Always assume that you are going to be chosen for it and know what to do.
    - Know your class. Research what you can do on specific fights to be better. Talents, movement, spell usage, etc.
    - A good mentality. When you make a mistake, own up to it and get better. If advice is given, take it as constructive criticism and learn.

What you can expect from us :

- Being part of a huge guild (8 raid teams) there are always people to hang out with or run alt raids, achievements, legacy runs, or other activities.
    - An understanding that sometimes real life will impact attendance. Let us know in advance if you have to miss a raid night.
    - There are always good resources to talk to as far as classes and encounters go; we love to nerd it up and improve ourselves. You will find discussion on the forums and guildies are helpful when asked for pointers.
    - Expect us to be prepared and held to the same standards aforementioned.

For more information on the guild as a whole and applying to our raid team look up seraphguild.com.

Reach the officer team for more specifics at :

Munich#1581 Raid Leader
    Parvo#1497 Raid Leader
    ClaireBear#1202 Recruitment Officer

7+ Year Old Account
    Im going to add you i feel its a much faster way to get an answer out of someone. Thanks for your time

The chicago blackhawks is probably my favorite sports team.

Hello there, <Paradigm> is a reformed guild looking to make hardcore progression in a casual time-frame. The core is made up of players who have been together since Vanilla. Many of our members have enjoyed success in top end PvP and raiding and are looking to bring the same competitive mindset into the new guild.

We are trying to bring back dignity and respect into the game but with a friendly and welcoming environment of mature players. We don't kick members for mistakes, we analyze the situation and see where improvement can be made. We've noticed most guilds now-a-days are seriously lacking in that department.

Server: The Forgotten Coast, Alterac Mountains, Gorgonnash, Balnazzar, Warsong.
    Raid times: 7-10 PM CST Tues / Thur / Sun
    Current progression: Highmaul: 7/7H 1/7M Blackrock Foundry: 10/10N 10/10H
    Looking to fill the last few core positions.

We are looking for players with these qualities:
    - Ability to take constructive criticism
    - Dedication to be the best you can be at your class, min-maxers.
    - Always striving for improvement
    - Friendly and mature
    - Willingness to do outside research

Our priority recruitment needs are currently:

DPS- Range - Mage, Spriest, Boomkin, Hunter, Ele shaman Melee- DK, Enchance Sham, Ret pally

Heal- Healer with dps offspec

Tank- No spots open

Paradigm is is ready to invest time into worthwhile recruits, gear is not an issue. We firmly believe that skill is more important than gear.

Any exceptional players we strongly suggest to apply / add in-game even if your class isn't listed.

Please feel free to add me in-game to ask any questions.

In-game:Ron#1214

This recruitment thread will be updated regularly.

Thank you for reading,

Ron
    Guild Master

- - - Updated - - -

Updated. We are looking for alot of dps classes to fill our roster and to fill our 30 man heroic roster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ronnieblunts - cant make your time
    Symmone - Don't really want to go to Mal'ganis

IÑFAMOUS

About us: Made up of adult fun loving inappropriate gamers. We have a great Time while have skilled players. We are active gamers with an online community set up not only for wow but others games as well. Looking for more skilled players to fill our mythic roster.

Recruiting:
    Lock
    Ele
    Holy paly
    Hunter
    Boomy
    Rogue
    Resto sham
    *All applicants will be considered *

Progress: 7/7H HM, 1/7M HM, 9/10H BRF

Raid times: sun, mon, tues, 11pm-2am EST

Recruiting officers: weezyb#1870, Nesselroad#1613, Battlebus#1127

Hope to hear from ya!

10+ Year Old Account
    still on the search

<Burn Phase> is an Alliance guild on Turalyon looking to bolster our roster. We are a group of friends who like to have fun with the game but also progress at a respectable pace.

Quick info
    Server - Turalyon
    Current Progression - 8/10H 7/7H
    Loot - Loot council
    Raid times - Tuesday - Thursday, 11PM - 2AM EST
    Website - Burnphase.net

Attendance
    Attendance is important to us since we only spend 3 days a week raiding. Real life happens and we understand that, it is ok if you can not raid every once and a while, but we ask that you give either the Guild Leader or an Officer notice before the raid you will be missing. Repeatedly being absent is a problem and will be addressed on a case by case basis.

Recruiting
    We are always looking to expand our roster with strong, motivated, and experienced raiders. We are a competitive bunch and trials should be expected to keep up on fight mechanics without issue. While no one plays perfectly 100% of the time, mispulls, stupid deaths, and poor overall performance will expected to be improved upon.

Current needs
    Tanks: Protection Paladin or Warrior, Guardian Druid, Brewmaster Monk
    Healers: Holy/Disc Priest, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman
    DPS: Warlock, Mage, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest, Balance Druid
    We will consider any skilled applicants that wish to apply.

Contact
    Btag:
    Noportforyou - Noportforyou#1972
    Rennack - Bigglezworth#1379
    Sauda - Jess#1288
    Or check out our website: Burnphase.net