Excellent Hunter/Disc Priest LF Late Night US / Early OCE Mythic Raiding

Who We Are: We are two friends who have been raiding together since the start of WoD, we started off a bit slow progressing through heroic, then moved into our current guild which has done 4/7M highmaul but is having roster issues so haven't gotten any BRF mythic kills yet. We are experienced and serious raiders, looking for a progression minded team that maintains high performance.

Armories/Logs:
    This is where I would link our armories/logs... but MMO-champion won't let me do that until I have more posts. The hunter is Phatehunter on Saurfang, the priest is Ðakota on Saurfang in the same guild. If someone knows how I can link the logs/armory, let me know and I'd be happy to post them.

What We're Looking For: We would ideally like a guild that is midway through mythic BRF progression (3+ bosses down ideally) that raids at 9pm PST or later. Which days doesn't really matter. The perfect guild would also be progression focused and share our ambition to perform our best, both personally and as part of the team.

Intangibles: This unfortunately can't be proven with hard data, but both of us learn fights very quickly, come prepared, and play our best from the first pull to the last. You can see from the logs that we are rarely if ever having boss mechanic failures, with the exception of the priest standing in stuff to create more healing on farm bosses out of boredom.

Why we're looking to leave our current guild: Our current guild is plagued by the same issues that many guilds are having these days, we had a decent mythic team before BRF released, but since then we've lost a few people to all sorts of different things, and we're on a small enough server that recruitment has been difficult. For the last month, we've had heroic completely on farm, but haven't been able to make the numbers for mythic. I (the hunter) personally have no problems with anyone in the guild, I have had a great time in the guild and it will be sad to leave. But after a month of zero progression, having some raid nights not even happen due to not enough players, I'm at a point where I feel I can be playing at a higher level then the guild is able to provide anymore. I don't want to put words in the priests mouth, but I believe his reasoning is fairly similar to mine.

Final Notes: We are currently on Saurfang, an oceanic server, but naturally we are totally willing to transfer. Naturally, we both have working computers, internet connections, and microphones. Faction changes are also a possibility. If the guild is right, we will do whatever is necessary.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump, bump, bump it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please Check out SeraphGuild.com.

We have 8 Raid groups all working on Mythic progression (top 3 raids are 8/10M) and they all have varying needs. Most of the guild is Pacific time so you shouldnt have issues with time!

hey would love to speak to you about raiding with shady shenanigans on Zul'jin .. Cannaestia#1409

Cannaestreea (Resto Druid) Cannaestia (Disc Priest) Twitch Channel
    Shady Shenanigans Guild Website