Post Class and profession combinations that make sense to you?

Which of the primary crafting professions do you tie to what class - based on flavor, logic and lore?

Personally for me:

Blacksmithing: Warriors, Death Knights - heavily armed and armored knights that truly know their weaponry and armor.

Engineering: Hunters - fully loaded with bombs, gadgets, ammo belts, guns, scopes and crazy gizmos...

Alchemy: Rogues, Monks - familiar with dabbling in poisons, acids or various brews, teas and similar.

Enchanting: Mages - masters of the arcane, mages have always been associated with magical gear enchants.

Inscription: Warlocks - keepers of old and forbidden knowledge, terrible grimoires of dark power and demonology.

Tailoring: Priests - menders of soul and body, priests are known for having both plain as well as richly royal clothing.

Leatherworking: Shaman, Druid - classes in tune with the world, using what nature offers without wasting.

Jewelcrafting: Paladins - holy armor and weaponry tends to be adorned with gems, sometimes even made of draenic crystals.

Well that is how i see it
    Anyone else that likes to "justify" profession choices with a little bit of lore and class logic?
    Last edited by Aleksej89; 2015-05-01 at 12:35 AM.

I would include Paladins for blacksmithing(for the same reasons as warriors and dks, plus blacksmithing is good, hard, honest work, and hard work is good for the soul), rogues for engineering(rogues are sneaky, and so adding things like thrown explosives, gliders, rocket boosters, etc give them new ways to surprise or confuse an enemy), priests/monks for Inscription(historically many monks and other religious sorts were also scribes, and spent much time working with calligraphy), and mages for jewelcrafting(who is more likely to enchant shiny baubles and dabble with magical gems than a mage?).

Deleted
    Alchemy only fits Shamans, you know witch doctors with their cauldrons.
    Cooking clearly fits Monks.

Interesting, some of those i have not thought of

Anyone else willing to share their opinion?

10+ Year Old Account
    My main is a prot warrior, since BC, with blacksmithing and mining. I couldn't even imagine having other professions on him.

I think Leatherworking fits best for Hunter..A hunter alone in the woods, killing wild animals and use their skin to create gear, etc. Also I consider engineering to fit a lot with rogues..master assassins that use deadly inventions to assassinate their targets smoke bombs, actual bombs, stealth gadgets etc.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.