Deleted

Blackhand Enhance

So my guild is getting stuck on BH, and we're a pretty small guild with some key classes missing (mainly booms and occasionally hunters).

Because of this I wanted to make sure I was doing everything I could to be effective. I've been asked to do the balconies, which I have trouble with doing effectively. I kill all the adds, but i feel as though I could do it faster and more efficiently.

Currently I get up there, shock & spread, while casting CL on mael x5. I also drop a magma totem near the door up there. After dpsing down with SS and LL I jump down. Should I be taking Liquid magma if I'm doing the balconies? currently I'm going Echo, Primal and Storm.

It can be said that Im usually the top dps in our group however, so should i ask the rogue/pala/warrior in the raidgroup to go up instead of me, for a little more dps on BH himself?

Any general tips for BH, such as talents, glyphs and small advice would be helpful, unfortunately I have no logs to share, but am going to start logging.

if u are doing alt balcony , 1 nice trick is to throw a magma totem on the balcony after clearing all the adds , just before u jump down . wait for the magma timer countdown to 20s and press your liquid magma. it will clear most of the adds spawn there and u can clear the other balcony.

Quote Originally Posted by billyjean View Post
    if u are doing alt balcony , 1 nice trick is to throw a magma totem on the balcony after clearing all the adds , just before u jump down . wait for the magma timer countdown to 20s and press your liquid magma. it will clear most of the adds spawn there and u can clear the other balcony.
    That is a great idea, I should have thought of that lol

Now that I'm healing I won't get a chance to but I bet that would be quite effective.

Glyph of Lightning Shield is great for this fight. Very high uptime, particularly if you're going up to the stands.

I've heard that some shamans have gone up to the opposite side of everyone else and just catch the mobs as they're coming out. If they're all clumped together you can just fire nova your heart out. Might be 100% wrong, but it's worth trying. :P