Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

TallyWackers the Hooters for women, or MALE Sexploitation?

Hooters, Twin Peaks, Bikini’s, Tallywackers. Wait, Tally what?

Breastraunts look out, there’s a new spot coming to Dallas, and it caters to a different clientele. According to their colorful Craigslist ad, Tallywackers is now hiring an all-male staff for their grand opening next month.

“Dallas’ Newest and most exciting place to be is now hiring for all positions,” officials said. “Bartenders, servers, cooks, bus boys and hosts welcome to apply.”

It is unknown what the restaurant will serve, but the whole idea has the Dallas talking.

“I think it sounds excellent,” one woman said. “It’s different, why not?”
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder who's going to get the tip there.

Nothing wrong with it since there are the alternative for the other gender. I'm shocked it took this long honestly if anything, but wasn't one of these just an April Fool's joke?

Only tip going out will be the tip of the spear.

The Spear of Radical Feminism and Tumblr-ites.

'Oh Mah Gawd (heavy breath) this is so sexist how can they walk around all day without wearing clothes. Gross-o. Ahnd I bet they won't even hire my trangendered friend who is totally a man trapped in a woman's body, those bigots, pay for my tumblr opinions or I'll put you on the pillory (heavy breath).'
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Nothing wrong with it since there are the alternative for the other gender. I'm shocked it took this long honestly if anything, but wasn't one of these just an April Fool's joke?
    Not really related, but Pandaren were an April Fool's joke.

Deleted
    I have no problem with sexual objectification to be honest, not every encounter with a person has to be meaningful.

That's pretty cool. I don't really have any interest in places like Hooters, but I don't begrudge those that do. If women, or gay men, want to go have fun at TallyWackers, more power to them I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred the Hunter View Post
    Not really related, but Pandaren were an April Fool's joke.
    I just meant it more of one was a legit "April Fool's! We're not really doing this!" and another was "Well, we really are!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Where do I apply?

finally a good alternative to suggest when all my friends want to go to hooters or twin peaks.

the hotdog is a nice touch.
    Last edited by starlord; 2015-05-02 at 07:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok but really do they have to be topless? If this Tallywackers place is going to have topless waiters then I want Hooters to have topless waitresses.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Where do I apply?
    At the gym.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder what their reaction's going to be when no women show up? Give it a month before they turn into a gay bar?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Ok but really do they have to be topless? If this Tallywackers place is going to have topless waiters then I want Hooters to have topless waitresses.
    Was gonna say this.

Problem with male sexploitation is that when a woman wants to see a man naked, she pretty much just has to ask him. Men in adult entertainment just don't bring in the same money that women do.

Otherwise, I gots no beef with sexploitation. Would that I could turn a living just by being physically attractive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Wonder what their reaction's going to be when no women show up? Give it a month before they turn into a gay bar?
    If there food is good and the game is on, I'd eat there with no issues. Fit bodies are attractive, male or female.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Gay men tip infinitely better anyway.

OT: This sounds like a great idea. The name should have been a play on words with a bird like Hooters though. "Peckers" sound nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    American restaurants are weird.

What a stupid concept. First of all women do not objectify men the same as men objectify women.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't they have something like this in Las Vegas?
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.