690 Warlock LF Weekday Late Night Mythic Team.

As the title indicates, I find myself looking for a possible late night mythic team (930pm EST or later). My beloved guild, like many others hit the attendance wall on mythic progression. I'm currently 2/10M (Oregorger/Beastlord) with sub-20% pulls on both Hans & Franz and Gruul.

Raid Experience
    I can play all three specs equally well, but I'm currently 690 Demo, 694 Destro. I went 14/14N 10/14H SoO pre-6.0 and 7/7H 2/7M, 10/10H, 2/10M as a raid leader in WoD.

Ideal Guild
    I'm looking for an established guild and a raid team to push into challenging content. That also offers things to do outside of raiding as I really don't want to be in another guild that's completely dead on off-nights. Challenge Modes, Alt Raids, Achievement Runs are a big plus.

Ideal Schedule
    Any day during the week with least preference towards the weekend, although weekends aren't entirely out of the question. I've missed 2 raids in the past 2 years and show up 'Military Early' (20-30 minutes before raid starts).

Availability
    I'm open to both Server Transferring and Faction Swapping for the right guild.

Please post below or contact me on Btag (Xolve#1875) if I sound like a fit for your guild.

hey!

It looks like you may be a perfect fit for us us.

We raid 9:30-12:30 Eastern time Mon/Tues/Weds and have a spot for you right now! We are currently 3/10 Mythic xp in BRF and plan to plow through hans/flame/ and kromog once we get 2 steady dps. I sent you a btag request, let me know if you want to talk. Pyra#1209
    Twitch Twitter Signature by Winter Blossom

We could def use an experienced warlock. We're a west-coast guild on US-Lightbringer raiding Tue/Wed/Thu from 7:30-10:30 PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST). Keep in mind we put in extra efforts the first 2-3 weeks of new content in the form of either extra raid days or hours or a combination of both in an effort to be more competitive and learn the mechanics earlier than later.

Current progress is: 6/7 mythic highmaul, 5/10 mythic brf.

Head over to http://www.fadedchaos.com for details and to apply!

Ello there, Eclipsed is looking for an awesome warlock! We joke around and have fun but when it comes time to push progression we get our serious faces on. Grrrrr. While we raid 3 days a week we really enjoy hanging out together and try to run as many events as possible throughout the week. Mondays we like to do achievies, alt runs, or if we get a big enough group we've done M HM in the past on those days. We are also trying to get pvp up and running but its been a bit of a struggle on our server and being horde *plays world's smallest violin* :'(. These are just a few of the events we like to do with more in the works!

Currently 10/10 HBRF and 1/10 MBRF
    Our progression team is made up of our most serious raiders who seek the highest level of progression. Progression raiders are required to have near perfect attendance and be capable of handling mechanics on all the fights and a bare minimum average of at least 50%+ in your gear bracket for your class/spec throughout all fights. Progression spots are never guaranteed and are EARNED based on one’s performance and ability. Simply wearing the Eclipsed guild tag and being liked by the leadership will not influence our decision when it comes to who attends progression nights.

If you are asked to sit out on a progression fight for whatever reason, we understand that you may be upset. However, the leaders of Eclipsed expect you to conduct yourself in a mature and professional attitude. It is for the guild, nothing more, and we must do what is necessary to guarantee progression. Progression raids are Wed/Thurs 7:30-10:15pm PST; Farm raid Tues 7:30-10:15pm PST; semi-optional Monday (7:30-10:15pm PST).

What we can provide you:
    -Guild repairs (on raid nights)
    -Flasks and Pots (we’re rich biotch)
    -A tabard (ballin')
    -Guild bank (o YEA space for yo beep)
    -Happy ending? (maybe, but not from Waterelement)
    -Leet raiders (yea we are 1/1 Magtheridon)

More Information:
    Site: look up our guild bc mmochamp hates me

In-game Contact:
    PvE/Recruitment Officer: TheTempesT#1671
    PvE/Recruitment Officer: Kittykat#1602
    GM: Bene#1343
    Raid Leader: Chupa#1619
    PvP: Kronicnams#1382
    Let us know if you have any questions!
    Last edited by Taur11; 2015-05-05 at 02:04 AM.

Hey if you are looking for a large stable guild with lots of raiding options check out http://eternal-kingdom.enjin.com

We currently have 3 mythic weekday raid teams and are working to build a 4th mythic weekend team that raids 8pm-12am Sat/Sun (PST - Server).

Our weekend team just killed Heroic BH this past weekend (see website frontpage) and we are looking to get into Mythic this coming weekend. Other teaks are fairly full on locks right now but check us out if you are still looking. If you have any questions add Zate#1319

Hi Kelraxx!

We could definitely use a warlock with your experience on our raid roster. We raid 11pm - 2am EST on Sundays and Mondays. Although we are 1/10M we have our oregorger strategy down and were essentially robbed the kill due to isp's dcing half our raid last night.

About Us:
    Disband is a casual raiding guild aiming to progress as much as possible within our light raiding schedule. Our core group has been playing together since Wrath of the Lich King. We are looking to recruit players with the competence and mindset for end game raiding but lack the time required to aggressively expedite high end progression. Expect our voip raiding environment to be generously vulgar and fun while bosses are not being pulled.

Raid times:
    We raid Sunday and Monday from 11PM-2AM EST. We also host off night/alt runs (not mandatory) through H-BRF usually on Tuesday and Friday from 11PM-2AM EST.

Loot System:
    We use a Loot Council system to distribute gear. New Trials will be put through a period discretionary to officers where they are treated secondary from our raiders for loot.

Recruitment:
    Currently we are looking for:

- Druids (Balance, Feral)
    - Mages
    - Monks (Windwalker)
    - Paladins (Retribution)
    - Priests (Shadow)
    - Rogues
    - Shamans (Elemental)
    - Warlocks

Unless otherwise specified above, we are accepting applicants of any role. Please feel free to apply even if we are not looking for your class as exceptional players will always be considered.

Contact Us:
    Please message any of the following for either more information or interest in joining Disband:

- Binksia (Bink#1210)
    - Sikra (Remith#1917)
    - Lojer (Lojer#1151)
    - Swordpénguin (Swordpenguin#1799)
    - Pureness (Amir#1780)

Hi, you could possibly be a good fit for Last Word!

Last Word (Horde, US-Ner'zhul) HM: 7/7M, BRF: 9/10M

- Raid Times: Monday-Thursday 7:30pm-11:00pm PST (10:30pm-2:00am EST)
    - Loot System: Loot council
    - Website: http://www.LWlol.com (Our website is 3 things: Really expensive, Really awesome, and Really active. It speaks for itself)

- Previous Progression:
    *Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14 (Cutting Edge 1/14/14)
    *Heroic Throne of Thunder: 13/13 (Cutting Edge 7/18/13)
    *Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring: 4/4 (Cutting Edge 2/28/13)
    *Heroic Heart of Fear: 6/6 (Cutting Edge 2/1/13)
    *Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6 (Cutting Edge 12/6/12)

The officers will be more than happy to answer any questions you have. Please feel free to add our battletags or PM us at http://www.LWlol.com:

Abbador (Guild Master) Funkmaster#1933
    Earthwormjim (Raid Leader) Earthwormjim#1687
    Unholysin (Melee) Sin#1194
    Lind (Tank) Lind#1952
    Please visit our website at http://www.LWlol.com to begin your application!

Found a group to Trial with on Proudmoore (already transferred).

Thanks to all the teams that contacted me.