Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    I use it sometimes when i notice a lot of spheres around and there are some light damage that i want to heal. Actually it helps to don't waste healing when you are in a moviment-based Boss fight (because if you go out of range from the spheres they will be simply wasted).

But I agree with the others that usually this spell doesn't worth the GCD spent :P

I never used it. Not worth the mana.

I use it rarely if the raid's low and kind of in danger and nothing else is available and there happens to be a lot of spheres. I've seen grid move slightly. It's kind of a last ditch thing. Like if you're out of bullets, you can throw the gun.

I got great usage out of manually placed spheres, and sorely miss them. Of course, they actually did a noticeable amount of healing.

It's quite useful in Proving Grounds. On the higher waves in Endless Healer, it's a nice way to top up the group before moving onto the next wave without spending much mana. Also useful when you're desperately trying to top the group before the next Sonic Burst when everything else is on CD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Potta View Post
    It's quite useful in Proving Grounds. On the higher waves in Endless Healer, it's a nice way to top up the group before moving onto the next wave without spending much mana. Also useful when you're desperately trying to top the group before the next Sonic Burst when everything else is on CD.

I've never pressed it in PG's and I was first in the world at it until pretty recently. It really is useless outside of chiexplosion

I've never pressed it in PG's and I was first in the world at it until pretty recently. It really is useless outside of chiexplosion
    So if you've never even pressed it, how do you know it's "useless"? I'm not saying it's amazing, but it is useful. Towards the end of a wave it's possible to end up with 10-20 balls floating around, each worth ~6k healing. The NPCs are too dumb to pick them up, so a mere 4k mana to explode them for a smart heal is useful. Outside of mana free spells, you won't be able to find a spell to match the efficiency of 4k mana for ~100k healing. It's also really nice if you flub an interupt on the sonic burst to top up the group before the next one. It's generally a better spent GCD than Uplift in terms of HPS.

I used it a couple of times, just for fun in lfr where it doesn't matter.

Only used when misclicked quite frankly. Unless I use ChiEx, then my globs are actually regularly picked up randomly for most parts.