Poll: What is your relationship to Raiding?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Heroic raiding until the subscription falls off. Horribly boring as there is no meaningful difference between normal and heroic, especially once you are geared for it. I have zero desire to move up to mythic raiding to do the same freaking raid again with a handful of minor tweaks.

Stop raiding about 2 months ago, Something about this expansion raids rubbed me the wrong way. /Shrug

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tefloner View Post
    Mythic raiding is a joke difficulty wise when you compare it to some other games and their skill floors/ceilings and is the only thing you can describe as raiding. Everything below Mythic is nothing but demonstration of how sad our times are and how shit people are at everything they do and also not raiding.
    You sir, get a cookie. /cookie

Deleted
    Heroic 10/10 here, if it wasn't for raiding and having something to work towards as an end goal the whole game would seem pointless for me, I'd rather have a few more bosses in a raid or a new 1 boss raid or even a world boss than a daily hub, thats my view anyway.

Deleted
    People seem to forget mmochampion isnt a fair representation of the general wow community.
    But voted No

I raid heroic. My raid would've gone mythic if we had the numbers, but we struggle to get more than 2 healers, so mythic is a no-go.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Up until a few weeks ago, I was. Between the perpetual cycle of replacing people, who either weren't good enough or got tired of looking for more people + the addition of some real twats, I've more or less given up on raiding. We were reaching a point where, we found good raiders, not great, maybe good is pushing it, but they could do numbers and most mechanics, but they were just not people I wanted to deal with.
    Its a strange World of Warcraft, when I meet less jack asses in organized PvP then I do organized raiding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

I don't bother with harder raiding because of the needed dedication to guilds and it's social aspect.

I don't mind communication in raids and all that is needed in raids - but i really dislike interacting with guild members outside of a raid.

Of course if they are people i like then i gladly communicate with them... but guilds usually have 90% people i do not like very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebulagamingtv View Post
    You are inside a raid instance and kill bosses inside that raid instance, therefore it is raiding.
    Yep, absolutely. It is what it is. You do wipe from time to time (well, ok, haven't this expansion... at all) but you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Mythic raider.
    Raiding is the only reason why I still play this game and if I ever stop I'll quit the game for good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    What ho,
    Considering Blizzard seems to be spending more and more of its resources on raid dungeons, I figured it would be interesting to find out what we all raid, if we raid at all. What is your relationship to raiding, at the present?
    Seriously? this is mmoc so ofc the poll will end with 98% being mythic raiders

The funny thing is even with this poll stating mmochamp population the way it is they are throwing furious shits all over anyone who supports raid content over dungeon content in the thread about adding more dungeons to wow at the expense of raid content. :/

Deleted
    Everyone is a mythic raider. Except the million of players that dont play it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have not raided past LFR in wod, and I was not impressed by what I experienced.
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Everyone is a mythic raider. Except the million of players that dont play it.
    This forum has always had a lot of dragonslayers, it's not representative of the general population.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    This forum has always had a lot of dragonslayers, it's not representative of the general population.
    Yes, as like the official forum isnt. The official forum is mainly used by the unhappy people. This forum seems mainly be used by the culturally influenced or very enganged players.

6/10M racer here, guild is actually 7/10 but I wasn't there the day we killed kronor and now we're kind of ignoring him to prioritize maidens progression.

Currently: Mythic raider.

6.2: No longer raiding, but will probably log on the first week to help the guild funnel loot from Heroics for Mythic prep (since being a body I'll make more loot drop which can then be funneled to our actual continuing raiders).

10+ Year Old Account
    Used to raid normal, guild died a month ago

Heroic raider, historically we've done some mythic content as well but we don't have enough people for that at the moment.

Blackhand mythic down here...

My guild dropped from Heroic to Normal this expansion. I'm not really sure why, we basically have the same chunk of people we've been working with since BC, though I guess our RLs weren't interested in the push it takes to get our worst performing members to get on top of things right out of the gate. I miss the consistently challenging fights, but people (RLs, officers) seem to burn out faster focusing on them. Those who like to push, do, in the Raid Finder tool, and don't feel held back by slowpokes.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig