Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ever present View Post
    Better under Saudi control then yet another ISIS no man's land shithole.
    Try telling that to Obama, he won't even let Assad run a country in the Middle-east where Christians are allowed to live.
    Reminder to self, this is what your dealing with on mmo-c ot
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Incidentally, I have no issue with deceiving stupid people.
    I consider anyone right of Obama to be stupid, actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Better under Saudi control then yet another ISIS no man's land shithole.

The Saudis are the ones turning it into a failed state run by Al Qaeda and/or ISIS.
    For example, see this story by NPR: "Saudi Bombing In Yemen Has Led To New Gains For Al-Qaida"

The Houthis (and their allies in the Yemeni Army) are no friends of the US, especially after years of drone strikes and now support for Saudi Arabia's war crimes, but neither are they aligned with Al Qaeda - they've been fighting them. As jugzilla pointed out, actively supporting the Saudis in this really is one of the dumbest things Obama has done.

Edited to add: I can't help but wonder if Republican leaders are privately encouraging him, with plans to turn around and claim "treason" as the 2016 elections approach.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    [B]
    Edited to add: I can't help but wonder if Republican leaders are privately encouraging him, with plans to turn around and claim "treason" as the 2016 elections approach.
    Please. Just stick to you facts and don't try to get partisan. The Republicans could impeach Obama today if they wanted to. They don't because of popular support, that and they have no balls.

Theres gonna be a big mess for whoever has to clean this up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Why are we fighting a movement that’s fighting Al-Qaeda?
    To keep the region in eternal turmoil and war, forever undeveloped, forever forced to sell its resources to Uncle Sam for pennies to make ends meet rather than use them for themselves. Yesterday ISIS were freedom fighters of Libya, today they are terrorists... either way, there's always one side that buys American weapons and pays with resources. And when that side becomes too self-confident, it is suddenly a dictatorship.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    To keep the region in eternal turmoil and war, forever undeveloped, forever forced to sell its resources to Uncle Sam for pennies to make ends meet rather than use them for themselves. Yesterday ISIS were freedom fighters of Libya, today they are terrorists... either way, there's always one side that buys American weapons and pays with resources. And when that side becomes too self-confident, it is suddenly a dictatorship.
    Wow, if I was an America I would be so fucking ashamed to be lectured by Russia - the eternal fighter for world justice.

Bwahahahahahahaha, what next, North Korea giving human rights lessons?

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, if I was an America I would be so fucking ashamed to be lectured by Russia - the eternal fighter for world justice.

Bwahahahahahahaha, what next, North Korea giving human rights lessons?
    So America has moral supremacy because of its exceptionality, and it's righteousness is unquestionable and undisputable for the barbarians?

America is a wonderful country. Invasion into Vietnam, mass rapes, over 3000000 Vietnamese murdered, for what? 1942, mass deportation and incarceration of Japanese Americans "just in case" - and they say USSR had repressions. War in Iraq, where's the democracy and promised prosperity (or at least stability) in the region? Oh yeah, right, ISIS is doing just that, with American weapons. Did they find those WMDs that Saddam allegedly had yet? 2015, turns out that FBI has been routinely fabricating evidence for over two decades, resulting in hundreds of people being put to jail or sentenced to death under false pretexts. Maybe those people suffered because FBI is being paid only when they prove guilt, or maybe because they had a wrong point of view, and, like Julian Assange, suddenly rapists. How about Guantanamo Bay? How about waterboarding? The man who exposed the deal is in prison, that's how American government likes the truth. And life in America is so great and equal for everyone, that blacks are rioting to express their joy. Did I mention that "land of the free" is the world's leader in incarceration rate? But American people are still the freeest people in the world. They can even pick between clan Clinton and clan Bush in the next elections. In America, even a simple son of a president may ascend to become a president
    Last edited by Haven; 2015-05-04 at 07:33 AM.

Deleted
    So America has moral supremacy because of its exceptionality, and it's righteousness is unquestionable and undisputable for the barbarians?
    America is not perfect in the least but Russia has absolutely no moral grounds to criticize America, as Russia has already done that, whatever it is, countless times before and continues to do so as Overlord Putin is no monument of morality.

10+ Year Old Account
    To keep the region in eternal turmoil and war, forever undeveloped, forever forced to sell its resources to Uncle Sam for pennies to make ends meet rather than use them for themselves. Yesterday ISIS were freedom fighters of Libya,
    HEY HEY HEY. The US didn't start the Libyan thing, that was Europe.

I dunno, maybe they felt they needed more immigrants from North Africa. I will never understand how much of a boner Europe had to take down Gadahffi.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jugzilla View Post

I dunno, maybe they felt they needed more immigrants from North Africa. I will never understand how much of a boner Europe had to take down Gadahffi.
    Nah, everything is America's fault.

15+ Year Old Account
    America is not perfect in the least but Russia has absolutely no moral grounds to criticize America, as Russia has already done that, whatever it is, countless times before and continues to do so as Overlord Putin is no monument of morality.
    Wut?

There is no such thing as "moral ground to criticize". Then who can criticize America? I guess nobody. And if someone does, they gonna get some democracy or, in case they have more than camels and AK47s, become pariahs because they're all evil dictatorships!

Wasn't it NATO? And isn't NATO primarily funded (which means, contriolled) by USA?

Deleted
    Wasn't it NATO? And isn't NATO primarily funded (which means, contriolled) by USA?
    Yes, and how pissed is Putin that he can't bully and threaten Europe without getting USA involved. U mad, comrade?

America is a wonderful country. Invasion into Vietnam, mass rapes, over 3000000 Vietnamese murdered, for what? 1942, mass deportation and incarceration of Japanese Americans "just in case" - and they say USSR had repressions. War in Iraq, where's the democracy and promised prosperity (or at least stability) in the region? Oh yeah, right, ISIS is doing just that, with American weapons. Did they find those WMDs that Saddam allegedly had yet? 2015, turns out that FBI has been routinely fabricating evidence for over two decades, resulting in hundreds of people being put to jail or sentenced to death under false pretexts. Maybe those people suffered because FBI is being paid only when they prove guilt, or maybe because they had a wrong point of view, and, like Julian Assange, suddenly rapists. How about Guantanamo Bay? How about waterboarding? The man who exposed the deal is in prison, that's how American government likes the truth. And life in America is so great and equal for everyone, that blacks are rioting to express their joy. Did I mention that "land of the free" is the world's leader in incarceration rate? But American people are still the freeest people in the world. They can even pick between clan Clinton and clan Bush in the next elections. In America, even a simple son of a president may ascend to become a president
    I saw your location and this post makes sense
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you really think the US runs Europe, I would invite you to stroll around these forums first of all. It would seem the other way around.

The Europeans asked the US for help, we gave it to them, well because we are allies. The Europeans forgot why the Iraq war was bad, saw a chance to take out a dictator with a minimal amount of force. But that was Europe's bad decision.

America is a wonderful country. Invasion into Vie -snip
    We can stop there. I could post a couple paragraphs about the sins of your country too, but who cares. You were right at the beginning until you got all political.
    Last edited by jugzilla; 2015-05-04 at 07:56 AM.

Yes, and how pissed is Putin that he can't bully and threaten Europe without getting USA involved. U mad, comrade?
    Obama may be a piece of shit, but Putin is a puddle of shit.

- - - Updated - - -

We can stop there. I could post a couple paragraphs about the sins of your country too, but who cares. You were right at the beginning until you got all political.
    You wouldn't want to embarrass Haven with the novel you can write about the atrocities and failures of shitty Russia lol
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    You wouldn't want to embarrass Haven with the novel you can write about the atrocities and failures of shitty Russia lol
    Don't bother, like all russian propaganda posters he will reply with "but what about America when..." and "America did it first/too".

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't bother, like all russian propaganda posters he will reply with "but what about America when..." and "America did it first/too".
    Nah, hes just a patriot, and plays wow, an that is why he is here. He may be wrong...but you can't just write him off as some mindless propganda-bot.

15+ Year Old Account
    When has Putin ever threatened or bullied Europe? Only in US State Dept.' reports and Fox News... Who initiated Minsk Conference last year? Who provided a solution to Syrian crisis in 2013?
    If you really think the US runs Europe, I would invite you to stroll around these forums first of all. It would seem the other way around.

The Europeans asked the US for help, we gave it to them, well because we are allies. The Europeans forgot why the Iraq war was bad, saw a chance to take out a dictator with a minimal amount of force. But that was Europe's bad decision.
    Who cares what Europeans think? They don't have military of its own, they have NATO. US didn't have the need to "run" Europe, using it as a military proxy to isolate Russia and wage wars in Middle East was enough. And don't be so naive. "Saw a chance to take out a dictator"? Seriously? How about North Korea? How about African warlords? Libya was one of the most stable places in Northern Africa, population was richer than some European countries. But it was too rich and too stable to be allowed to exist, so it had to be torn to pieces and given to ISIS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares what Europeans think? They don't have military of its own, they have NATO. US didn't have the need to "run" Europe, using it as a military proxy to isolate Russia and wage wars in Middle East was enough. And don't be so naive. "Saw a chance to take out a dictator"? Seriously? How about North Korea? How about African warlords? Libya was one of the most stable places in Northern Africa, population was richer than some European countries. But it was too rich and too stable to be allowed to exist, so it had to be torn to pieces and given to ISIS.
    You gave me a laundry list of beefs against the US there.

I want people to see this too, this is not some mindless drone, Haven. He is an actual dude. This is how Russia is at the moment. They see the US and Europe as some force out to get them for being Russian or something. It saddens me actually, instead of looking at things from a more nuanced view, he chooses to look at everything from the perspective that the west is trying to contain and destroy Russia.

We're not changing anyones minds here, this is just a glimpse of things to come. That romantic notion of the US and Russia being friends....died at some point, during Putins reign.
    Last edited by jugzilla; 2015-05-04 at 08:20 AM.

I side with the Saudis unless there are some documents somewhere saying they did something to us. To be honest none of us know the truth, we are fed lies on a constant basis. We are at a very pivotal point in society now, lord of the flies on a global scale.

- - - Updated - - -

When has Putin ever threatened or bullied Europe? Only in US State Dept.' reports and Fox News... Who initiated Minsk Conference last year? Who provided a solution to Syrian crisis in 2013?

Do you think most Americans wanted Arab spring?. The answer is no but there is nothing we can do about it until elections.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Oh, if the US were the devil we're branded as, it would be a far different world. The world has never had a superpower voluntarily put as much distance between what it could do and what it does do as the US.
    Israel.

People go on and on about how Israel is trying to exterminate Palestinians and all Muslims... And has faced constant attack since 1948. And nations trying to develop nukes threatening them...

Israel has the most powerful regional military, a nuclear arsenal of several hundred devices, and intermediate range missiles and attack aircraft capable of striking anywhere in the Middle East. If pushed Israel could literally turn the Middle East into glass.