Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    Started a religion.
    Ha, we did that too. Over the course of a festival weekend we started worshipping cheesus. A package of 3 different cheeses that melted together into one, the holy trincheesity. He sweated for our sins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Apparently steal someones GF who was sat on my lap, get slapped by the mangina in question who was a midget and when I went to stand up got evicted alongside said mangina by the bouncers.

All in all 1/10 would not repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Ha, we did that too. Over the course of a festival weekend we started worshipping cheesus. A package of 3 different cheeses that melted together into one, the holy trincheesity. He sweated for our sins.
    Wait... do you know Kyle?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    Wait... do you know Kyle?
    No.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Hahaha. Nice, now you get to here the first time that I got drunk(the other time I got really drunk, I handled myself much better).

My class was having a small get together just for our class(we have super small class sizes, I had like 15 people in my grade). So a few of them wanted to get me drunk, and they did. So we drank a little, then one of the girls talked me into letting her cut my hair(it was getting a little long). But doing it in her family's work kitchen might have broken a few violations , tbh it was not too bad.

Then we played a drinking game and I got super drunk. What happened next? I don't really remember. I know that I threw up, that one of my friends brought my back to my house and I woke up with a different shirt. I did supposedly miss a strip show from one of the girls after I left(damnit) and every time I see a certain girl in my old class she blushes, so theirs that. Nothing really too bad. And there is supposedly videos of me drunkenly singing.

Oh and later the next morning they did go over my hair again and made it look a little better.
    we should party!

Deleted
    I have only been drunk once before, at a babydrink, where I had a profound conversation with a senator that later died of cancer.

15+ Year Old Account
    The then wife of my best friend wanted to pierce someone, i agreed to that.

just throwing this out there: A drink called The Three Wise Men will make you go 0-100 real quick