Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Removok View Post
    What's there to criticize about him? His work is funny and to the point. Those who murder because their prophet was insulted deserve to be insulted.
    I remember a cover page where after the 200 Nigerian Girls were kidnapped by Boko Haram, there was a coverpage of them being pregnant and demanding social services ('welfare queens').

So you know, hate speech.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    Says the guy with an ISIS quote in his sig.
    its not an isis qutoe but good try
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

Edit: What the heck is an infraction?
    Punishment for blasphemy, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    It is. He admitted it in some other thread (can't remember which one). He also is known to defend them.
    i have never said anything like that, i just think that they are a lesser evil in iraq when compared to the shai iraqi militants or government
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

Deleted
    Muhammad married a 9 year old girl. This by itself tells us this man was fucked in the head. I have no issue with bashing a convicted pedophile.
    Actually, he married a 6 year old, he just didn't bang her until she was 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by habitsbreaker View Post
    i have never said anything like that, i just think that they are a lesser evil in iraq when compared to the shai iraqi militants or government
    Sure if by lesser evil you mean your Okay with their genocides.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Sure if by lesser evil you mean your Okay with their genocides.
    the shia miltins did way worse than isis, they just didnt film it with hd cameras and show it to the world like isis

10+ Year Old Account
    the shia miltins did way worse than isis, they just didnt film it with hd cameras and show it to the world like isis
    I'm pretty sure Fox would use any chance to yell at Iran and they are keeping quite on such imaginary genocides.
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

I'm pretty sure Fox would use any chance to yell at Iran and they are keeping quite on such imaginary genocides.
    can i ask you a question that have nothing to do with what we were talking about, did fox news say anything about whats happening in Afghanistan in the last 10 days?

10+ Year Old Account
    can i ask you a question that have nothing to do with what we were talking about, did fox news say anything about whats happening in Afghanistan in the last 10 days?
    The old Afghan government 'welcoming' the new peace talks? Then of course there's AQ going against what forces of ISIS are in the area.

The old Afghan government 'welcoming' the new peace talks? Then of course there's AQ going against what forces of ISIS are in the area.
    they never talked about taliban at all am i right?

- - - Updated - - -

didnt they sa y something about taliban destroying towns or something like that?

10+ Year Old Account
    they never talked about taliban at all am i right?

- - - Updated - - -

didnt they sa y something about taliban destroying towns or something like that?
    Who do you think I meant by "Old government"?

Quote Originally Posted by wow2011 View Post
    You are completely wrong, plain and simple. And the reason why you don't understand is because you have not read the Quran. Read the Quran and study history then you will see why this situation is unique to Islam.

There is a huge difference between killing for Jesus because a voice in a person's head (jesus!? is that you??) is telling him to kill vs killing for Allah because of verses in Quran commands Muslims to kill.
    I agree. I took the time to study the Quran and Hadiths. When an individual states that all religions are the same... they are being fallacious. All religions are a belief system... that's about all that they have in common. It's like sports. Sure, MMA and badminton are sports... but, they are not in any way similar. Sam Harris provided a similar analogy.

Last edited by Dolus; 2015-05-06 at 06:37 AM.
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Thats cute westernized muslims telling habit always how wrong he is about Islam :X

I mean for sure there is not "one" Islam globally and we can of cource pretend that Islam is very progressive but the vast majority of Muslims is rather fundamental and we have to act upon that assumption and not our wishbelieving.

Millitant people are rare but the age old superstitions create a fertile ground from which the mental arsonists of the World can recruit.
    Now west lay claims everything that is proper and modern? I've seen "non westernized" muslims telling the same shit, how about that mate?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dolus View Post
    I agree. I took the time to study the Quran and Hadiths. When an individual states that all religions are the same... they are being fallacious. All religions are a belief system... that's about all that they have in common. It's like sports. Sure, MMA and badminton are sports... but, they are not in any way similar. Sam Harris provided a similar analogy.

All religions tell "kill them all", maybe it's time for you to read other religions and his "waiting for Jesus to come" example is hilarious at best. There are groups in USA, who have political power and push their agenda for apocalypse.

The biggest reason why the Muslim population is much more fundamentalist compared to other religion is west. Anyone who denies it is a blind fool.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2015-05-06 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    so i will ask you again and dont fucking dodge this, how much blame do these cartoonist deserve? should they be in jail for attempted murder changes as accomplices? by your logic they where the cause of 2 deaths and knew what they where doing could end that way, or maybe reckless endangerment?
    You're conflating legal responsibility, that is who should be punished by the law, and causal responsibility, that is who caused something to happen. They're different things.

Muhammad married a 9 year old girl. This by itself tells us this man was fucked in the head. I have no issue with bashing a convicted pedophile.
    Actually, we don't know how old she was. The reports of her age go from anywhere between 6 and 19 I believe, and all the reports were transmitted orally for 200 years or more before being written down. The hypothesis was that she was young and (therefore) pure, and that both of those traits got exaggerated over time, as it tends to happen in orally transmitted reports. Considering how important her virginity was for the early scholars for (silly) succession reasons, the over exaggeration of her age as evidence of her virginity over a period of 200 years seems like a very plausible explanation. It's an interesting topic, at any rate.

Doesn't change that most Muslims, specifically those in third world countries, believe she was that young though.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    No, it actually doesn't, and explaining it won't take all day. The statement:

so if a outcome is foreseeable no matter how inappropriate it is, then person who "provoked" that response is in part at fault

Doesn't hold up legally whatsoever.

If you were to provoke someone verbally into attacking you, and that person actually carries the attack out, that's assault. Plain and simple. The law is not going to say "well... you shouldn't have run your mouth".

Your stance is the equivalent of an "well she was asking for it, look how she was dressed" rape apologist.

Freedom of speech has consequences, but there are legal limitations as to what those consequences are. This is why you see people start petitions, demand someone's resignation, etc, rather than simply pointing a gun at them for saying something they didn't like.
    I wasn't arguing legal responsibility whatsoever. And I'm not going to explain it again, so go read my previous posts if you care.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Quote Originally Posted by Shahad View Post
    Radical muslims getting violent is a reasonable outcome of making an exhibit of cartoons of Muhammad. We all know it, it's been tested again and again.
    I'm hoping you're not insane and just not know what the definition of reasonable is.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I'm hoping you're not insane and just not know what the definition of reasonable is.
    You're conflating their actions being reasonable and the expectation of the outcome being reasonable.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Quote Originally Posted by Shahad View Post
    You're conflating their actions being reasonable and the expectation of the outcome being reasonable.
    Ah so you don't know what the definition of reasonable is, well I feel a little better now.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Ah so you don't know what the definition of reasonable is, well I feel a little better now.
    I don't think you know the definition. If it bothers you that much, replace "reasonable" with "logical", a synonym.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post

All religions tell "kill them all", maybe it's time for you to read other religions and his "waiting for Jesus to come" example is hilarious at best. There are groups in USA, who have political power and push their agenda for apocalypse.

The biggest reason why the Muslim population is much more fundamentalist compared to other religion is west. Anyone who denies it is a blind fool.
    no they don't and even those that do don't focus on it nearly as much as others.