(Very experienced) Tank LF Guild - testing the waters

Hi MMO-C,

Details at a glance
    Class: Warrior
    Spec: MS Prot (OS fury)
    Ilvl: 679 (pending gear composition)
    Server: Khaz'Remar

More info
    Currently testing the waters to see if any mature guilds out there are looking for a tank. I have raided in a main-tank capacity since midway through BC, and have been doing endgame content ever since (minus Cata - I took a break). Prior to that I was a healer, which I also enjoy thoroughly and am gearing my Monk as mistweaver.

My experience is as follows: All BC endgame raids, all LK raids including Ulduar HMs, ToTC tribute to mad skill and heroic 10/25m ICC, MoP I took a small break in the beginning, but came back to clear SoO on H (the new heroic) and up to Malk on mythic before the raid team kind of fell apart.
    This expac I have only been back for about a month, and love my raid team dearly - but half of our newer members have no interest in improving their performance or putting in any real effort to attendance/skill/research/gearing up outside of raid and it's just getting me down, because we are making very little progress.
    So far I have in-raid experience all N Highmaul, H Highmaul, N Blackrock foundry excluding Furnace and Blackhand, and have seen H fights up to H Furnace and Blackhand also. Beyond that, I know the mechanics of every encounter and have researched every role's jobs thoroughly. Which is something I do whenever new content is released.

Simply put, I enjoy tanking and I enjoy raiding. I don't mind what sort of content the guild is on, I will always be up to the challenge, and don't mind taking a step backwards in terms of progression provided the team is clearly dedicated and very keen on getting through the content.
    So ideally I'm looking for a Heroic raiding guild. Happy to do normal, also happy with Mythic (though at this point my gear is not up to Mythic imo - so will need a little carrying for a week or two gearwise)

Currently on Horde, Khaz-Remar server, but willing to transfer to any faction / server provided guild is a genuine offer (I'll cover my own costs - I see guilds offering to all the time, but I'm more than happy to handle the costs myself).
    Wish to raid 3 or more nights a week. Usual oceanic times, but am slightly flexible.
    The only condition I have is that I am teams 2nd tank, and not a 3rd backup, as I am keen to attend every raid - not just when the other tank/s can't make it. (My attendance is always perfect, I very rarely miss a raid night - and never have in 3 expacs without giving advance warning).

I apologize for the wall of text, more information is better though!
    ^_^

Armory (Click me)
    Ingame: Broken#1667
    For those who research logs, here is a link to my latest performance on progression:
    Send me a message here, or catch me ingame.
    Last edited by Thychiz; 2015-05-04 at 08:48 AM.

Apologies to those who I have not yet gotten back to. I did not expect so much interest. Am working my way down the list of friend-adds.

Hello there,

<Desire> is a GMT+8 raiding guild on Aman'thul, with our members hailing mainly from Western Australia and Singapore. Currently, we are 6/7 in Mythic Highmaul and 6/10 Mythic in Blackrock Foundry.

Raid Schedule - All times are GMT+8 (Singapore/Perth)

8:45pm <invites start> to 12:15am <last attempt> (11:45 - 3:15am Server Time)

Wednesdays, Thursdays and Mondays
    If interested, please head over to desireguildat.enjin.com and apply now, and/or add Hachi in-game at arqane#1124 or Azarrakh at scrubkitty#1550 in-game for further discussions.

More info about us - mmo-champion.com/threads/1764544-A-lt-Desire-Aman-thul-gt-6-10M-GMT-8-Recruiting!

I have accepted a role still within guild, but in another raid team that is much more progressed and committed. Thank you all for the chats, apologies to those who I never got a chance to get back to.
    If mods see this post, feel free to remove thread - or just let it die a slow death :P.