Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    this is what I find so ironic with members on the left bitching about circumcision saying it shouldn't be done because it causes undue pain and stress on the infant but 24 hour earlier when that infant was still in the womb they see no problem having that infant dismembered for it to be removed in a late term abortion
    Most (almost all) people who are pro choice do not think a women should be able to terminate a pregnancy at any time on a whim. Most (almost all) feminists don't believe that men should be subservient to women. Most (almost all) conservatives don't believe mentally unstable people should be able to buy a gun with no waiting period.

We really don't need to be hyperbolic here, most (almost all) people are going to be reasonably rational even if the conversation on these hot button issues is typically refereed and furthered by fanatics.
    Last edited by GodlyBob; 2015-05-04 at 06:43 PM.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

Quote Originally Posted by Storage View Post
    And... When did we say it's ok to dismember fetuses that are 8 or 9 months pregnant? Especially an 8 month fetus is capable of surviving outside the womb.
    a fetus feels pain after 20 weeks and if the excuse that we don't be needing to have circumcisions because of the pain and stress it causes the infant do you not find that pretty hypocritical

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    Most (almost all) people who are pro choice do not think a women should be able to terminate a pregnancy at any time on a whim. Most (almost all) feminists don't believe that men should be subservient to women. Most (almost all) conservatives don't believe mentally unstable people should be able to buy a gun with no waiting period.

We really don't need to be hyperbolic here, most (almost all) people are going to be reasonably rational even if the conversation on these hot button issues is typically refereed and furthered by fanatics.
    the head of the DNC D. Shultz thinks a women has they right to do just that. she believes in no restrictions on abortions it should solely be left to the discretion of the women and the doctor. it is many on the left that are the extremist when it comes to aborting not me

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    the head of the DNC D. Shultz thinks a women has they right to do just that. she believes in no restrictions on abortions it should solely be left to the discretion of the women and the doctor. it is many on the left that are the extremist when it comes to aborting not me
    Shultz got caught up in a shouting match with Paul. To insinuate that all or even a significant portion pro-choice people are in favor of a 9th month abortion is about as ridiculous and saying that all pro-choice people would rather let mother and child die together if the pregnancy would be fatal, as it was implied that Rand Paul believed, a popular GOP candidate.

Your views on this issue and what you believe the debate entails kind of make you look like a caricature.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.